PDA

View Full Version : This week's marching orders for the Ole Miss Sheep

Kyper
11-13-2017, 12:36 PM
The NCAA didn't get the verdict the NCAA wanted from the NCAA committee, so the NCAA is holding onto the NCAA's verdict longer so they can punish Ole Miss more.

Godfrey has dirt on Farrod Green and is going to publish it

Mullen has to take the job at Tennessee or anywhere he can because State is about to be wrecked by the NCAA

Leo Lewis has to go pro because he won't be NCAA-eligible next season

Hawaiian Punch is better than Patterson and that is why Patterson is transferring

Ole Miss is going to win the Egg Bowl because State's Secondary is trash

Cowbells are weapons and have to be banned immediately.

Liverpooldawg
11-13-2017, 12:39 PM
Wow. I thought they would still be crowing about their huge win over West Monroe this weekend.

Hasu Dackds
11-13-2017, 12:43 PM
Farrod Green? We talking about a guy from Wesson with no offers but us and Alcorn?

TrapGame
11-13-2017, 12:50 PM
The NCAA didn't get the verdict the NCAA wanted from the NCAA committee, so the NCAA is holding onto the NCAA's verdict longer so they can punish Ole Miss more.

Mullen has to take the job at Tennessee or anywhere he can because State is about to be wrecked by the NCAA

Hawaiian Punch is better than Patterson and that is why Patterson is transferring

https://media.giphy.com/media/OK27wINdQS5YQ/giphy.gif

msstatelp1
11-13-2017, 01:15 PM

With imaginations like that I beginning to understand why William Faulkner came from Oxford

AlSwearengen
11-13-2017, 01:52 PM
Farrod Green? We talking about a guy from Wesson with no offers but us and Alcorn?

I think they have decided that Farrod?s dad, who coaches at co-Lin is on the take and that is why we have a co-Lin pipeline. I don?t know how long he has been at co-Lin, but we have had that pipeline for many years. Like 20 something years it seems like.

The rebel propognda arm vs. MSU is going to rival CNN vs. Trump.

Political Hack
11-13-2017, 03:56 PM
I think they have decided that Farrod?s dad, who coaches at co-Lin is on the take and that is why we have a co-Lin pipeline. I don?t know how long he has been at co-Lin, but we have had that pipeline for many years. Like 20 something years it seems like.

The rebel propognda arm vs. MSU is going to rival CNN vs. Trump.

Except CNN tells the truth.

BeardoMSU
11-13-2017, 04:06 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4786d6b05d4c45678c2d54518f830dd7/tenor.gif?itemid=3511501

Lord McBuckethead
11-13-2017, 04:08 PM
Nice one Political. You know this crowd is going to be strictly against CNN.

Lord McBuckethead
11-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Isn't Leo just a Sophomore? I am pretty sure he has to be in school one more year prior to draft, correct?

1bigdawg
11-13-2017, 04:12 PM

We have a former MSU assistant and loyalist who is the head coach there.

BeardoMSU
11-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Isn't Leo just a Sophomore? I am pretty sure he has to be in school one more year prior to draft, correct?

Redshirt sophomores are draft eligible.

Coach34
11-13-2017, 04:16 PM

Leo redshirted so he could actually declare for the draft

BB30
11-13-2017, 04:17 PM
Yea, when I saw the cowbell thing I immediately knew they were f*****. They are grasping at straws right now. And, personally it is quite enjoyable. We better take care of business Thanksgiving night and add an exclamation point to the end of this.

Nothing will be better than hanging 50 on them and the penalties coming out the following week.

Coursesuper
11-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Leo redshirted so he could actually declare for the draft

Leo is getting pushed by 6 coach.

JoseBrown
11-13-2017, 04:22 PM
We have a former MSU assistant and loyalist who is the head coach there.

And he is there because of the shitbirds anyway, so thanks for the help after all shitbirds!

And on Patterson it’s really easy. Hawaiian Punch has had two years of real college(junior college) coaching that Patterson hasn’t had yet. Since Patterson was playing in the SEC on high school level coaching, he really shouldn’t be any better than Ta’amu.

Pollodawg
11-13-2017, 04:30 PM
I’ll wait until Taamu faces a defense ranked higher than 75th before I declare him anything special.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm really interested to see how Hawaii 5-0 handles the atmosphere at the Egg Bowl. I can dang sure guarantee he aint been in any kinda of rivalry game like this in Hawaii and he hasnt started in any kind of environment like the one Thanksgiving Night this year either. I hope between the electricity of the crowd, the pure disdain of anything unm from our players,coaches and fans will unnerve him to some degree. Be interesting to see how he handles it.

iPat09
11-13-2017, 04:36 PM
And he is there because of the shitbirds anyway, so thanks for the help after all shitbirds!

And on Patterson it’s really easy. Hawaiian Punch has had two years of real college(junior college) coaching that Patterson hasn’t had yet. Since Patterson was playing in the SEC on high school level coaching, he really shouldn’t be any better than Ta’amu.

Yet? Must be confirmed he is transferring then, because he won't be getting "real college coaching" where he is now.

Spiderman
11-13-2017, 04:36 PM

You forgot that , according to Not a Fan, that certain national media know what went down at the COI hearing and that is it not a matter of if, but when they are gonna report it.

Also hearing the insinuation from the same bunch that the reason it's being held until after the EGG is that State fans will be so furious, because it will be damning to State,that it will be a dangerous atmosphere.

Spiderman
11-13-2017, 04:38 PM

Not a Fan, whose main source is Godrey, is hinting that Green's dad paid off Leo.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2017, 04:43 PM
I love it! All the unm media fan boys who have yet to be right about anything regarding the investigation, now expect everyone to believe that they know exactly whats coming down from the NCAA and that State is gonna fry instead of unm. Yeah right lol! Can they be anymore delusional? Holy crap!

Political Hack
11-13-2017, 04:49 PM
Not a Fan, whose main source is Godrey, is hinting that Green's dad paid off Leo.

Lmao. That makes zero sense. How in the hell would that get FG in trouble?

You can always tell when the ship starts to sink. The rats go crazy.

Coursesuper
11-13-2017, 04:49 PM
I love it! All the unm media fan boys who have yet to be right about anything regarding the investigation, now expect everyone to believe that they know exactly whats coming down from the NCAA and that State is gonna fry instead of unm. Yeah right lol! Can they be anymore delusional? Holy crap!

It's really amazing isn't it, the best part there is no endgame for them.

TrapGame
11-13-2017, 04:51 PM

It's funny how they have gone from "No, it's a SPED conspiracy. There is no investigation from the NCAA." to "We changed minds in that COI hearing. They know Mullen, Leo and other State people are all behind this now. They're gonna get it now!"

It's time for this farce to end.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2017, 04:53 PM
It's really amazing isn't it, the best part there is no endgame for them.

It really is. Everytime they're about to get reamed they spin it as something else. You have to be a habitual liar and sociopath to keep spinning it like they do.

Jarius
11-13-2017, 06:03 PM
Not a fan also told everyone the sanctions were coming Friday. Then he told them hey had the heads up friday it would be Monday. That cock polisher is repeating the same bullshit from the same sources who have burned his dumb ass for going on 3 years now.

Liverpooldawg
11-13-2017, 06:08 PM
You forgot that , according to Not a Fan, that certain national media know what went down at the COI hearing and that is it not a matter of if, but when they are gonna report it.

Also hearing the insinuation from the same bunch that the reason it's being held until after the EGG is that State fans will be so furious, because it will be damning to State,that it will be a dangerous atmosphere.

Since when have they been right about anything? I'm sure MSU fans were why they had armed guards outside the COI meeting too.

paco
11-13-2017, 06:51 PM

This from a frickin' BENNY THOMPSON stool pigeon. 17 democRATS.

MeridianDog
11-13-2017, 07:00 PM

Rue commencing

MAX RUE <ON - Sor'ta>

msstate7
11-13-2017, 07:07 PM
Not a fan also told everyone the sanctions were coming Friday. Then he told them hey had the heads up friday it would be Monday. That cock polisher is repeating the same bullshit from the same sources who have burned his dumb ass for going on 3 years now.

Did he give any explanation on why nothing happened?

Turfdawg67
11-13-2017, 07:15 PM
Nice one Political. You know this crowd is going to be strictly against CNN.

Delete... wrong board.

MrKotter
11-13-2017, 07:18 PM
You mean the CNN that staged a protest in France? Gotcha

Dawgfan77
11-13-2017, 07:27 PM

So we gon fry?? Dayum I must of missed where Dan, Cohen, and Dr Keenum and MSU legal consol along with administration appeared befor the NCAA COI... where the hell I been???

BeardoMSU
11-13-2017, 07:41 PM

Learn to take a joke, puddin'.

MeridianDog
11-13-2017, 07:45 PM
So we gon fry?? Dayum I must of missed where Dan, Cohen, and Dr Keenum and MSU legal consol along with administration appeared befor the NCAA COI... where the hell I been???

See, DF - you chose that land called reality where you built your house and took a job. I see this as a failure on your part, because you could have chosen the happy neighborhood called Delusion where your friends at OM live. All of this would make more sense, had you been viewing it from their perspective.

Simple - this is you fault.

Hasu Dackds
11-13-2017, 07:55 PM
Let's put that Farrod Green story to bed if Spiderman's recount is what they think. That is stupid and it's not true.

BeardoMSU
11-13-2017, 08:11 PM
Let's put that Farrod Green story to bed if Spiderman's recount is what they think. That is stupid and it's not true.

Well, if Godfrey says it, it must be true.***

Just ask Neal how smart Godrey is....

tireddawg
11-13-2017, 08:42 PM

It'll def be a dangerous atmosphere, on the field

Political Hack
11-13-2017, 09:28 PM

"Bennie," but then again I can't tell you're not very well read.

Dolphus Raymond
11-13-2017, 09:41 PM
"Bennie," but then again I can't tell you're not very well read.

Which begs to question, CAN he even read?

Political Hack
11-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Which begs to question, CAN he even read?

To each his own. In my personal opinion, if someone lets politics dictate their attitude towards someone else, they're not really the type of someone that I want to spend time chatting with. But that's just me.

Coach34
11-13-2017, 10:19 PM
To each his own. In my personal opinion, if someone lets politics dictate their attitude towards someone else, they're not really the type of someone that I want to spend time chatting with. But that's just me.

exactly. Hack and I are good friends even though his politics suck. He'd bang Hillary and I would accept whatever death she chose for me instead. Doesnt mean Hack and I cant be good friends

Leroy Jenkins
11-13-2017, 10:20 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/Money/Rats.jpg

Political Hack
11-13-2017, 10:26 PM
exactly. Hack and I are good friends even though his politics suck. He'd bang Hillary and I would accept whatever death she chose for me instead. Doesnt mean Hack and I cant be good friends

Yep.

ETA: I'm not banging Hilary tho.

Dolphus Raymond
11-13-2017, 10:35 PM

This. I never let my political beliefs dictate or impact my relationships/friendships. Those that do pretty much suck as human beings.

Commercecomet24
11-13-2017, 10:40 PM
This. I never let my political beliefs dictate or impact my relationships/friendships. Those that do pretty much suck as human beings.

You are correct, sir!

Spiderman
11-14-2017, 12:40 AM

Me either, that said Bennie is a crooked, half witted, incompetent fool

TUSK
11-14-2017, 01:16 AM
Yep.

ETA: I'm not banging Hilary tho.

I don't vote... but if banging Hillary would keep her outta office, I'd do it for my country...

(y'all see how fast I jacked up this "feel good non-poli" poli thread....?)

seriously, I agree with being able to be bros with cats I don't agree with politically...

thank god, bc no one agrees with me most of the time...