PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Dodd is an Asshat

BrunswickDawg
11-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Dennis Dodd just posted an article on CBS Sports titled ?It?s Time for Dan Mullen to Embrace His Moment and Leave Mississippi State?

These dicks just can?t stand that Dan is building something special in Starkville. I am now convinced Dan has no plan on leaving. He is going to win here so he can say **** you to all the Dennis Dodd types.

Liverpooldawg
11-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Dennis Dodd just posted an article on CBS Sports titled ?It?s Time for Dan Mullen to Embrace His Moment and Leave Mississippi State?

These dicks just can?t stand that Dan is building something special in Starkville. I am now convinced Dan has no plan on leaving. He is going to win here so he can say **** you to all the Dennis Dodd types.

Isn’t he one of the usual Reb mouthpieces.

msstatelp1
11-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Probably gets a bonus check if Dan were to actually leave.

TrapGame
11-12-2017, 03:08 PM
I have a prediction:

Before the season is out Mullen will hit a rant either post game or on some ESPN interview. The question will come up or some article like Dodd's will be quoted and Dan will spit fire. He will call it an insult to the players and the fans of Mississippi State to consider them some lower tier job. And then he will say it's an insult to him as a coach to say that he can't stay in Starkville and win a national championship.

VandelayIndustries
11-12-2017, 03:11 PM
He has always been a POS

shannondawg
11-12-2017, 03:19 PM
He did the same thing after the LSU game. But strangely quiet after the Ga and Au games.

Coach34
11-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Gonna be hard as hell to leave a Top 10 2018 team he built to someone else.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2017, 03:40 PM
I have a prediction:

Before the season is out Mullen will hit a rant either post game or on some ESPN interview. The question will come up or some article like Dodd's will be quoted and Dan will spit fire. He will call it an insult to the players and the fans of Mississippi State to consider them some lower tier job. And then he will say it's an insult to him as a coach to say that he can't stay in Starkville and win a national championship.

Dude I was just thinking the same thing. Dan has enough and finally just goes off. And I will love every minute of it. When he does I may make it my ring tone

Commercecomet24
11-12-2017, 03:43 PM
I think the more they talk about him leaving and how hard it is to win here the more they make him want to stay and prove em wrong!

Ari Gold
11-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Journalism is the new bullshit degree to get in college.
Qualifications just write whatever the **** you want..

Hasu Dackds
11-12-2017, 04:38 PM
I'm at the point now to where I think these articles actually help us.

msstate7
11-12-2017, 04:42 PM

Haha... maybe so.

The media wrote endless articles trying to keep trump from getting elected, so you could have a point

Todd4State
11-12-2017, 04:42 PM

The fact that you have people like me that have a healthcare degree that can write blog articles that are better than these clowns is why their "profession" is dying.

Todd4State
11-12-2017, 04:43 PM
I have a prediction:

If he does that I might drive to Starkville and high five him in person.

And on that note- after last night- is the media scared that MSU might upset Saban and Alabama at some point and cause them to lose a National Title? A good MSU is not to their advantage.

Hasu Dackds
11-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Haha... maybe so.

The media wrote endless articles trying to keep trump from getting elected, so you could have a point
Exactly.

See the current Senator race in Alabama right now too.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2017, 04:54 PM

I agree. Dan is stubborn and has a lot of pride. It?s like theyre slapping him in the face writing this stuff about what he?s built.

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Don't worry, that Alabama guy is going to win. The big "R" beside his name is all you really need.

basedog
11-12-2017, 05:21 PM
If I'm Dan I'd love reading all the articles about why he needs to leave. It just makes him more money!

Hasu Dackds
11-12-2017, 05:31 PM
Don't worry, that Alabama guy is going to win. The big "R" beside his name is all you really need.

The primary win was pretty miraculous as well.

RocketDawg
11-12-2017, 06:16 PM

Post game sure sounded like he was sticking around for a long time. I've never heard him being more emphatic about staying than he is this year.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Post game sure sounded like he was sticking around for a long time. I've never heard him being more emphatic about staying than he is this year.

Yep.

RocketDawg
11-12-2017, 06:18 PM

Hasn't it always been like that?

RocketDawg
11-12-2017, 06:20 PM

I don't think so any more. Thank goodness.

Homedawg
11-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Gonna be hard as hell to leave a Top 10 2018 team he built to someone else.

This is huge for certain! That and he knows he's just a few away from all time winningest coach here too!! It seems to matter.