PDA

View Full Version : We're catching up w/the Elites

Indndawg
11-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Lord knows, we're not there but I can see this coming together along both lines and LB and QB.

Difference is at the skill positions. Bama's 5 stars showed out.

Next 2 years will be special

99jc
11-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Ridley was the only difference 5 stars my ass.

basedog
11-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Like Mullen said after the game "Ridley was the best player on the field last night".

Dude is electric in the open field.

Hurts was > than Fitz last night, just makes big plays.

What great atmosphere, Davis Wade is getting to be a tough environment to play for opponents.

Auburn can beat Bama especially at their place, not sure who wins that game now.

Btw, aafter the thumping Georgia took last night, makes me think Kirby Smart is Mark Richt II. Good coach and time will tell but not so sure he can do any better. Ga is a great job, maybe the best in the east but they will never be better than Bama, Lsu or Auburn, but they are in the east!

Indndawg
11-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Georgia gonna Georgia

Coursesuper
11-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Like Mullen said after the game "Ridley was the best player on the field last night".

Dude is electric in the open field.

Hurts was > than Fitz last night, just makes big plays.

What great atmosphere, Davis Wade is getting to be a tough environment to play for opponents.

Auburn can beat Bama especially at their place, not sure who wins that game now.

Btw, aafter the thumping Georgia took last night, makes me think Kirby Smart is Mark Richt II. Good coach and time will tell but not so sure he can do any better. Ga is a great job, maybe the best in the east but they will never be better than Bama, Lsu or Auburn, but they are in the east!

If Fitz had a guy like 3 to throw the ball to the whole world is talking Fitz like they do Hurts.

basedog
11-12-2017, 04:30 PM
If Fitz had a guy like 3 to throw the ball to the whole world is talking Fitz like they do Hurts.

Yep!

Dawgtini
11-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Yep!
Ditto

Todd4State
11-12-2017, 04:56 PM
The thing about 4-5 star recruits is Alabama can only put 11 of them on the field at a time. If we can put 9 to 11 on the field ourselves we will give ourselves a good chance even though our overall roster won't have as many 4-5 star guys.