PDA

View Full Version : Y?all won?t believe this

starkvegasdawg
11-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Not able to link it because it?s on twitter and I?m on a phone and driving my know how, but Bama fans are tweeting the game was close because we got away with holding all night and the officials were ignoring it. I really wish I was making that up.

LC Dawg
11-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Not able to link it because it?s on twitter and I?m on a phone and driving my know how, but Bama fans are tweeting the game was close because we got away with holding all night and the officials were ignoring it. I really wish I was making that up.

And they are using injuries as an excuse while ignoring the fact that we were without 2 starting receivers.

DawgRockur
11-12-2017, 12:44 PM
And they are using injuries as an excuse while ignoring the fact that we were without 2 starting receivers.

People forget about Dear so quickly.

MetEdDawg
11-12-2017, 12:46 PM
They must not remember the fact the sideline ref threw his hat down on the Ridley catch that went to the 1 and then the ref said it was a force out that made Ridley go out of bounds. Except for the fact Peters never touched him and Ridley went out of bounds on his own. Garbage no call by the ref that led to that TD.

Plus Bama got away with plenty of holds on the outside like they always do.

LC Dawg
11-12-2017, 12:49 PM
People forget about Dear so quickly.
True. I guess because Mixon has done well in the slot but you?re right, it would be great to have them both.

klong-dog
11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Lulz. They held on, grabbed on every stretch run/read from my view, of course a flag never thrown.

Dawgtini
11-12-2017, 12:54 PM
That POS Wommack held all night, especially on their last drive.

parabrave
11-12-2017, 12:57 PM
I guess they wern't watching 73 all night.

MaroonFlounder
11-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Sweat was held all night.

Maroonthirteen
11-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Lulz. They held on, grabbed on every stretch run/read from my view, of course a flag never thrown.

Yeah, anything around the end, Bama had an interesting blocking technique. Hand on the back of the shoulder, get a handful of jersey.

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2017, 02:09 PM
They must not remember the fact the sideline ref threw his hat down on the Ridley catch that went to the 1 and then the ref said it was a force out that made Ridley go out of bounds. Except for the fact Peters never touched him and Ridley went out of bounds on his own. Garbage no call by the ref that led to that TD.

Plus Bama got away with plenty of holds on the outside like they always do.

Ding ding ding. Checking 17n refs. Not even reviewed.

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2017, 02:11 PM
On one particular play, when they showed the replay, I counted 3 holds prior to Hurts even turning the corner. He went on to pick up the first down.

Roughing the kicker not giving us the first down.

Ridley running out of bounds and catching it for 70 yards to the 1 yard line. Hat on ground. Picked up without review.

dawgday166
11-12-2017, 02:13 PM
They were robbed of a dominating performance. Refs always screw Bama *****

Commercecomet24
11-12-2017, 05:57 PM
On the third and 15 conversion on their last drive our blitzer coming up the middle got tackled.

Todd4State
11-12-2017, 06:07 PM

You have to forgive them for not knowing the rules. Alabama football is basically the football version of WWF when it comes to rules. The outcome is predetermined and the officials are just there to move it along.

RocketDawg
11-12-2017, 06:12 PM

I don't recall Bama getting an OL holding all night last night. Seems like they were called for holding on one of our receivers though. I was a little surprised that Bama got called as much as they did, but of course, it wasn't nearly all that they should have had.

That "force out" call on Ridley was so they would win the game. They "got the call from B'ham", so to speak. If they had let us win, that crew probably would have been suspended the rest of the year.