PDA

View Full Version : Am I losing my mind or....

3rdGen
11-12-2017, 05:00 AM
was there no mention of the game last night on sec now other than Alabama won and there were three highlights in the plays of the week section. Fitz touchdown, Ridley play and final touchdown that cost us the game. Maybe I missed it, maybe I?m grabbing at something cause I am seeing maroon, but I thought I watched the entire show both directly after the game and at 330 this morning. If I am wrong correct me because I had to get up to blow my nose with all this sinus crap I got going on, but I just didn?t see it or it wasn?t there. They were sure pumping sunshine up everyone else ass though. And wanted to talk all about the top 6 in the nation but no mention of MSU coming close to toppling the gumps? I don?t know, could they not cut the tapes that fast so they left it out all together? What the deal is with that? Maybe I woke up a few minutes into the one at 330 this morning and missed it.

Reason2succeed
11-12-2017, 05:17 AM
was there no mention of the game last night on sec now other than Alabama won and there were three highlights in the plays of the week section. Fitz touchdown, Ridley play and final touchdown that cost us the game. Maybe I missed it, maybe I?m grabbing at something cause I am seeing maroon, but I thought I watched the entire show both directly after the game and at 330 this morning. If I am wrong correct me because I had to get up to blow my nose with all this sinus crap I got going on, but I just didn?t see it or it wasn?t there. They were sure pumping sunshine up everyone else ass though. And wanted to talk all about the top 6 in the nation but no mention of MSU coming close to toppling the gumps? I don?t know, could they not cut the tapes that fast so they left it out all together? What the deal is with that? Maybe I woke up a few minutes into the one at 330 this morning and missed it.

The Crimson Tide Network only focuses on Alabama football. You can’t expect them to cover their opponents too especially when Alabama wins. If Mississippi State wants coverage we have to get our own media outlets.***