PDA

View Full Version : Todd 17N Grantham

Statecoachingblows**
11-11-2017, 11:02 PM
I love your aggressiveness! Those trailer park, cousin humpin, meth heads had to earn that W tonight!

BrunswickDawg
11-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Yeah, my dumbass BIL UGA fan texted me “Grantham strikes again”
I told him to stfu - UGA just got housed. I’ll take Grantham and his top 10 D over anyone else, any day.

I seen it dawg
11-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Yeah just made one bad call I thought. But **** we’d never be in this spot without him.

MetEdDawg
11-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Can someone tell me the last time a Bama offense gave up 5 sacks in a game??? I can't imagine they've done that much under Saban.

defiantdog
11-11-2017, 11:17 PM
I like forcing them to throw at the end.... we were just out of position in the secondary

Turfdawg67
11-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Can someone tell me the last time a Bama offense gave up 5 sacks in a game??? I can't imagine they've done that much under Saban.

Or 3 rushing TDs in a game??

Dawgfan77
11-11-2017, 11:24 PM
What scary... we return a shit load of talent next year and we RS and shit load of talent.

Thick
11-11-2017, 11:25 PM
You just can?t blitz from the middle and not get to the qb with Ridley in the middle with space around him. Got to make Hurts make that throw in a small window. Blitz from the outside preferably from the opposite side to flush Hurts toward Ridley to stop the slant/post route. We had our chance, but let it slip through our fingers. On the offensive side, we are simply really thin at the wr position. If we have 2 guys that create separation both underneath and deep, we are really dangerous, like top 5-7.

Finish strong......9-3 with a good bowl and possibly 10 wins. Next 2 years could be special.

Todd4State
11-11-2017, 11:52 PM
You just can?t blitz from the middle and not get to the qb with Ridley in the middle with space around him. Got to make Hurts make that throw in a small window. Blitz from the outside preferably from the opposite side to flush Hurts toward Ridley to stop the slant/post route. We had our chance, but let it slip through our fingers. On the offensive side, we are simply really thin at the wr position. If we have 2 guys that create separation both underneath and deep, we are really dangerous, like top 5-7.

Finish strong......9-3 with a good bowl and possibly 10 wins. Next 2 years could be special.

I agree about the lack of wide receivers hurting us in this game.

Sacrifice
11-12-2017, 12:00 AM
We called a timeout right before the 3rd and 15 play, it was right before the ball was snapped. Just to get the right defensive call in.
We were bring 3 LBs and leaving a spy on Hurts and playing man on the receivers before the timeout. Id love to know why they changed the call and just brung the house.