PDA

View Full Version : I am proud of this team

msstate7
11-11-2017, 10:50 PM
This is NOT our year! We were 5-7 last season, but took a big step forward this season. When matched up with the best in the conference, we were embarrassed early on the road. We came back and gave the most talented team in the country a game with a team that is a year away. We just gained a lot of confidence in a tough loss. This game is gonna springboard our program

Esac44
11-11-2017, 10:55 PM
I am Proud as well. We came up short but our experience level keeps rising.

WSOPdawg
11-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Agree msstate7, and if you were a recruit at this game, how can you not want to suit up in maroon-n-white? That atmosphere was super awesome!!! Dan had a great game plan by shortening the game and it almost worked. I hate moral victories, but I'm extremely proud of our guys.

Commercecomet24
11-11-2017, 10:59 PM
You?re right 7. What I see is a team and program making steps forward. Light years of where we were when Dan got here. We have an OL becoming elite, great rbs, a great qb, a real dc and a defense that will continue to get better. What we lack are wrs but we have some big time recruits coming.

ETA I don?t believe in moral victories or call this a moral victory. I call this a team that?s making big strides for the future.

BrunswickDawg
11-11-2017, 11:08 PM
This is just the beginning too. Dan has us set up for the next few years.

IMissJack
11-11-2017, 11:13 PM
This is NOT our year! We were 5-7 last season, but took a big step forward this season. When matched up with the best in the conference, we were embarrassed early on the road. We came back and gave the most talented team in the country a game with a team that is a year away. We just gained a lot of confidence in a tough loss. This game is gonna springboard our program

agree

Activated Alpha
11-11-2017, 11:17 PM
I think next year will be special too, but I don't understand why people consider 2018 to be the championship run team when we have to play at Alabama.

WPDawg
11-11-2017, 11:18 PM

I hate losing but hats off to the team for taking Bama down to the end. We were not intimidated and played well enough to have a shot at a victory over one of top teams in the land. And it was not through smoke and mirrors or mistakes by Bama. We played well. Now let's go go beat the hell out of last 2 opponents.

msstate7
11-11-2017, 11:19 PM
I think next year will be special too, but I don't understand why people consider 2018 to be the championship run team when we have to play at Alabama.

I consider us a NY6 team, not sec champs. I will be thrilled to be back a NY6 team too

Hasu Dackds
11-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Great post

RocketDawg
11-12-2017, 12:28 AM
They played a great game. No other way to describe it. Hopefully they can finish the season with two more wins and not let this loss get the best of them. Sometimes a close loss is harder to take than a blowout.

Dawgowar
11-12-2017, 12:50 AM
The staff didn't call things tight or scared. Back-up WR's gave us everything they had for where they are, depth hurt us towards the end. Disappointed but not mad.