PDA

View Full Version : 17 a moral victory.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2017, 10:43 PM
I?m pissed. That?s all.

Gutter Cobreh
11-11-2017, 10:46 PM
I?m pissed. That?s all.

Send a PM to MState7. He knows all the places on campus for you to melt properly.***

Zildjan
11-11-2017, 10:48 PM
I?m pissed. That?s all.

Thank you. The "accept a moral victory" attitude makes me sick.

BiscuitEater
11-11-2017, 10:49 PM
I?m pissed. That?s all.

Agreed .. It's way better to get ass raped 66-3 than lose to #1 in the last minute **

Negative Waves
11-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Yeah, this one hurts bad. Reminded me of the 92 and 94 games where we got a lead late in the game only to squander it.

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2017, 10:51 PM
I?m pissed. That?s all.

I'm with you....... but then again I never dreamed we keep it that close. It was one of those games where every MSU player that got in the game is second guessing something they did. Damn good effort.........NOW the challenge is not letting THIS one beat us NEXT week. Good teams don't let that happen.

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Agreed .. It's way better to get ass raped 66-3 than lose to #1 in the last minute **

I was about to blast you till I saw the **

bulldawg28
11-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Fawk Bama

Dawgfan77
11-11-2017, 10:57 PM
I?m pissed as well. But reality is this. We are closing the gap tween us and the upper echelon. Mullen called a gem other than really 6 plays. Recruiting is getting better and we return something like 24 of out our two deep next year. Fuq moral Victories but we just proved we are damn close to being an upper echelon team. Finnish 10-3 this year and next year could be special

Todd4State
11-11-2017, 10:58 PM
I?m pissed as well. But reality is this. We are closing the gap tween us and the upper echelon. Mullen called a gem other than really 6 plays. Recruiting is getting better and we return something like 24 of out our two deep next year. Fuq moral Victories but we just proved we are damn close to being an upper echelon team. Finnish 10-3 this year and next year could be special

These are pretty much my thoughts as well.

BulldogBear
11-11-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm with you....... but then again I never dreamed we keep it that close. It was one of those games where every MSU player that got in the game is second guessing something they did. Damn good effort.........NOW the challenge is not letting THIS one beat us NEXT week. Good teams don't let that happen.

This. I'm mad as hell and believe CDM gave this one away twice. But we need to move on quickly, survive Arkansas, beat the 17 out of Ole Miss and go to a nice bowl and win for 10 win season.

dawgday166
11-11-2017, 11:04 PM

First ... hats off to team and Mullen. Mullen did a helluva a job getting team ready and game planning for this one.

We'll never beat Bama. Sec won't allow it. I'm not one to usually bitch about refs but there's 7 points on the board for Bama that shouldn't be there. Ridley ran out of bounds, ref saw it and threw his hat, and still didn't call it. The last PI against us to give the FG try was bullshit call. It was about 10% of the contact that Fitzpatrick used against Thomas prior the hail mary. And the way their WRs were holding our DBs right in front of refs in late 2nd half was bullshit too.

NCDawg
11-11-2017, 11:08 PM
It does seem like we gave this game away. I was hoping Mullen would go for the first down on 4th and 3 at their 43 yard line when we had the lead instead of punting. I could see they were moving the ball too good against us. Also, after they missed the FG, we ran 3 not very good plays and then punted. I had just about lost hope then. No doubt about them having the best athletes, but this is a game we could have won.

TimberBeast
11-11-2017, 11:20 PM

We didn't lose in the last minute, we lost in the 3rd quarter when we quit running our offense and pussed out.

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2017, 11:22 PM
This. I'm mad as hell and believe CDM gave this one away twice. But we need to move on quickly, survive Arkansas, beat the 17 out of Ole Miss and go to a nice bowl and win for 10 win season.

Mullen called perhaps his best game ever. Those missed passes and drops in the first haunted us the whole game.

Turfdawg67
11-11-2017, 11:26 PM
It does seem like we gave this game away. I was hoping Mullen would go for the first down on 4th and 3 at their 43 yard line when we had the lead instead of punting. I could see they were moving the ball too good against us. Also, after they missed the FG, we ran 3 not very good plays and then punted. I had just about lost hope then. No doubt about them having the best athletes, but this is a game we could have won.

Two of which worked very well all night... but I do agree, go for it on 4th and 3.

Homedawg
11-11-2017, 11:38 PM
First ... hats off to team and Mullen. Mullen did a helluva a job getting team ready and game planning for this one.

We'll never beat Bama. Sec won't allow it. I'm not one to usually bitch about refs but there's 7 points on the board for Bama that shouldn't be there. Ridley ran out of bounds, ref saw it and threw his hat, and still didn't call it. The last PI against us to give the FG try was bullshit call. It was about 10% of the contact that Fitzpatrick used against Thomas prior the hail mary. And the way their WRs were holding our DBs right in front of refs in late 2nd half was bullshit too.

Thank you. Wondered why it wasn't called other than we got hosed.

Homedawg
11-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Two of which worked very well all night... but I do agree, go for it on 4th and 3.

It was to go up 7 hell no. Keepin points was only call.

TimberBeast
11-11-2017, 11:42 PM
It was to go up 7 hell no. Keepin points was only call.

Agree you have to kick it at that point, but we shouldn't have had to kick it in the first place. Bad playcalling put us in that position.

BulldogBear
11-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Thank you. Wondered why it wasn't called other than we got hosed.

I thought it was crazy that the talking heads called it "a lot of contact." Wut? I'd like to see the game they were watching.

NCDawg
11-12-2017, 02:13 AM

I wonder if anybody has a picture of Ridley running out of bounds on that first TD (or almost TD). I didn't see it.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2017, 02:14 AM

Well said! You nailed it!