PDA

View Full Version : Several (multiple) bammer fans in facility section.

dawgoneyall
11-11-2017, 06:38 PM
They should be banned from buying facility tickets for ever. Damn

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2017, 06:43 PM

For THIS game we ought to do like Nebraska does. Opposition fans in season ticket areas are noted, investigated, and the owners don't have the privilege of buying tickets again.

somebodyshotmypaw
11-11-2017, 06:55 PM

What is the facility section? Not familiar with it.

Bothrops
11-11-2017, 07:01 PM
We probably have the most season ticket holders that dont show up for games than anyone else in the West.

Turfdawg67
11-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Damn millennials!! **

Maroonthirteen
11-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Section 24, Alabama section, has seats here and there open. TV is hurting attendance.

SailingDawg
11-11-2017, 08:43 PM
I'm sure OP means faculty

Mimi's Babies
11-12-2017, 07:17 AM
For THIS game we ought to do like Nebraska does. Opposition fans in season ticket areas are noted, investigated, and the owners don't have the privilege of buying tickets again.

PLEASE. The tickets next to us have been sold to every opposing team. In the staff/faculty section. I need three of those tickets. Going to discuss this with the ticket office very soon .
These sections are 19 - 23 on East side.

Maroonthirteen
11-12-2017, 07:38 AM
I sit in that same area. There are seats near me that have been filled during sec games only. Each sec game they were filled by the opponents.

We just need our fans to step up and start coming to games. Unfortunately I know a big State fan that sold his Bama tickets weeks because he said he needed some cash and we would not win. This guy is a big fan and gives a nice chunk of cash to the BC. We have got to change the culture.

starkvegasdawg
11-12-2017, 08:10 AM
There were bammers all around me. Upper deck east side seemed to be at least 20% Saban worshippers.

Hasu Dackds
11-12-2017, 08:43 AM
I don't see this as a huge problem. They are all contributing money to the MS economy, and I don't see them every having enough numbers to make a difference in the environment.

Let some folks pad their pockets for these big games. They do it everywhere. An Auburn guy I work with does it for every home Georgia and Iron Bowl game.

Now, mid-level to smaller teams? I say give those away to the less fortunate or whatever.

Bucky Dog
11-12-2017, 08:48 AM
We have four seats in front of us in section 3 that have been vacant for every game this year!! Who does that??

Dawgology
11-12-2017, 08:51 AM
Faculty section. As I said in a previous thread...teachers and faculty are given tickets very cheap and it’s a pretty great section (lower east side on the 40). Most teachers aren’t State fans as they are from all across the globe. They buy their tickets cheap and sell big games at a premium for wads of cash.

Where we seat teachers and faculty needs to be revisited.

Hasu Dackds
11-12-2017, 08:56 AM
We have four seats in front of us in section 3 that have been vacant for every game this year!! Who does that??

Yeah I'll never understand the fans who buy and don't show up. If you aren't coming, let someone else have the opportunity

Dawgtini
11-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Faculty section. As I said in a previous thread...teachers and faculty are given tickets very cheap and it’s a pretty great section (lower east side on the 40). Most teachers aren’t State fans as they are from all across the globe. They buy their tickets cheap and sell big games at a premium for wads of cash.

Where we seat teachers and faculty needs to be revisited.

Nah. Most faculty that I know that aren?t into football sell their season tix to local area dog fans at cost or a little above. Those that come support MSU until their school (the one they have degree or degrees from) comes to town. Then they usually have some away crowd friends that join in. It?s what it is and it?s fun. Relax and enjoy it.