PDA

View Full Version : It's better if the Ole Miss announcement drags on as long as it can.....

Hasu Dackds
11-09-2017, 09:37 PM
I can't understand why some of you want it to come so soon. Even if it cripples them, the healing begins on that day. Until then, rumors can still fly, they are still digging.

Political Hack
11-09-2017, 09:48 PM
I don't care anymore. Time for State to focus on its own future. They're a problem of the past.

NWADAWG
11-09-2017, 11:13 PM
to start taking our pick of OM players that start jumping ship. We need to see if there's any transfers we need to save a spot for.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-09-2017, 11:29 PM
to start taking our pick of OM players that start jumping ship. We need to see if there's any transfers we need to save a spot for.

not gonna happen.

TUSK
11-09-2017, 11:50 PM

I’d take both G Little & AJ Brown right now....

I need LBs, dammit!

Dawgpile
11-10-2017, 12:06 AM

I don't think the AD is or should be thinking this way. Taking UMiss transfers would be spun to Mullen's conspiracy. Not a good look regardless.

Mimi's Babies
11-10-2017, 06:22 AM
Took a look at naf@@#.. this early morning. Let the COI drag on as long as it may. May the delusion continue the longer the better.

Scholarships lost 40 + over 4 years
Negated wins for inelligable players
Probation 5+ years
Bowl ban... I would take 1 year where no one can transfer. I hear that at least 7 already have a new home insight.
Freeze 10 year show cause
Bf 10 year show cause plus the others.

The longer the Sanctions the better.

MaroonFlounder
11-10-2017, 06:50 AM
There’s a MSU person on Twitter with that handle “Come At Me Bro” that says he knows the penalties and they got off easy.

He says it’s only the one year bowl ban and a scholarship loss of low 20s.

That would be a serious miscarriage of justice, if true. I hope he’s misinformed.

Rick Danko
11-10-2017, 07:25 AM
There’s a MSU person on Twitter with that handle “Come At Me Bro” that says he knows the penalties and they got off easy.

That would be a serious miscarriage of justice, if true. I hope he’s misinformed.

Nobody knows the penalties. They have not been decided yet. He is misinformed

Bucky Dog
11-10-2017, 07:57 AM
I'm with Hack to the point of just not worrying about it either way. Whether the get and extra bowl ban or not, or if it's 40 scholarships or 20 lost, I'm not going to try and get too hung up in it all at this point. The cheating was brought to light and I want us to show what we can do on a somewhat level playing field.

Will I be disappointed if it is anything less than 2 and 30, yeah probably, but I am going to try and focus on MSU moving forward because quite frankly I'm tired of hearing about Leo and RR and OM narrative of being targeting by the NCAA and Dan Mullen and State!!! Just rip the band aid off already.

1bigdawg
11-10-2017, 09:41 AM
All of this hurts them, but the recording of phone calls and alumni supporters filing suits against former recruits is going to haunt them for a long, long time.

MadDawg
11-10-2017, 09:46 AM

If they do get off easy, and we don't respond by cheating at every opportunity, then we should just close up the athletic department and save the money. If their bastardized version of amateur athletics is going to be accepted, then by God we need to do the same.

Token Bammer
11-10-2017, 12:20 PM
I’d take both G Little & AJ Brown right now....

I need LBs, dammit!

Metcalf has HUGE upside. Let's get him too. I honestly think Brown is headed to Tuscaloosa if OM gets a second year of probation. That's what I hear anyway.

Coursesuper
11-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Metcalf has HUGE upside. Let's get him too. I honestly think Brown is headed to Tuscaloosa if OM gets a second year of probation. That's what I hear anyway.

That means that you are going to have to keep up the payment plan for his daddy. That's 5k a month boys.

Token Bammer
11-10-2017, 12:34 PM
That means that you are going to have to keep up the payment plan for his daddy. That's 5k a month boys.

Brown needs exposure, not a handout from this point forward. The more plays he makes and more exposure he has the more money the NFL will give him when he's through in college. That's what he's going to be worried about if he's smart.

parabrave
11-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Brown needs exposure, not a handout from this point forward. The more plays he makes and more exposure he has the more money the NFL will give him when he's through in college. That's what he's going to be worried about if he's smart.

AJ needs go go where he can learn to run more routes than go long. The NFL has see what Treadwell and Egram have done their first year, Nothing.

BeardoMSU
11-10-2017, 01:00 PM
AJ needs go go where he can learn to run more routes than go long. The NFL has see what Treadwell and Egram have done their first year, Nothing.

Engram is having a pretty good year.

Coursesuper
11-10-2017, 01:03 PM

That might make sense in the real world but AJ’s daddy is going to want to get paid now. He ain’t missing a check, why do you think he’s at UNM now.

MeridianDog
11-10-2017, 02:24 PM

Don't need them and don't want any of them. Let them go to NE Louisiana Tech or Jonesboro.

Mimi's Babies
11-10-2017, 08:19 PM
AJ Brown is at Om due to someone paying ole daddy.... Dad went to Bama first, then to see MSU and lastly at OM.... oh well..... glad he landed where he did.....

At this point I hope there is only 1 bowl ban and 40+ scholarships lost.... plus ole freeze us hung with 10 + years show Clause.....

As you can see by now.... Yanxy Porter's impeccable sources are WRONG AGAIN.... So what is next.... I have heard today... the following dates: 11/24 or 12/1/2017 either way... it is after the Egg Bowl.....

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2017, 08:24 PM

He?s trolling looking for bites.

yjnkdawg
11-11-2017, 10:40 AM
These people who say they know what sanctions OM will receive actually know nothing. Wouldn't you think if those sanctions were actually light, and the OM administration knew this that it would be leaked out to their "not a fan" media helpers, instead of some message board cowboys.. So apparently the sanctions are worse than those who claim they got off light.

As long as they are in an uncertainity mode on the future of their program, and it hurts recruiting and some of their fan base is really questioning their administration and athletic department actions just let it ride out as long as that horse can run.

Dawgowar
11-11-2017, 11:29 AM
I?d take both G Little & AJ Brown right now....

I need LBs, dammit!

You realize that is akin to Dolly Parton bitching about lower back pain and her boobs at the same time?

Schultzy
11-11-2017, 03:31 PM
My in the know guy says announcement no later than Tuesday; but no info on what the sanctions are.