PDA

View Full Version : If there is no release by the NCAA tomorrow

Kyper
11-09-2017, 06:55 PM
and it would be leaking out if it were, it's hard to see them putting it out a few days before the Egg Bowl. Although that would be an outstanding troll job. So it appears to me we may be looking at the COI ruling indeed coming out after the Egg Bowl should it not trickle out tomorrow.

Let that slow death continue on a couple of more weeks Shitbirds

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2017, 06:57 PM
and it would be leaking out if it were, it's hard to see them putting it out a few days before the Egg Bowl. Although that would be an outstanding troll job. So it appears to me we may be looking at the COI ruling indeed coming out after the Egg Bowl should it not trickle out tomorrow.

My guess is next Friday. Now they can wait till next year and it would be fine by me.

Kyper
11-09-2017, 07:03 PM
My guess is next Friday.

I don't believe there is any way in the world they release it 6 days before Leo Lewis takes the field against them

DawgPoundtheRock
11-09-2017, 07:09 PM
I don't believe there is any way in the world they release it 6 days before Leo Lewis takes the field against them

Ole Miss won't release it or have any say so as to when it is released. That is entirely up to the NCAA.

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2017, 07:11 PM

I don't think the NCAA cares. I think Leo and his teammates are more than capable of taking care of things. As I said......The uncertainty is hurting the cheaters in a big way right now, long may it continue........and then the hammer.

Kyper
11-09-2017, 07:13 PM
That is entirely up to the NCAA.

Exactly. It's why I think they stay on caution's side for the student athlete and wait until after the Ole Miss game

was21
11-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Pawwwwwllllll say it will be after the egger

gravedigger
11-09-2017, 07:34 PM

Watch the NCAA website tomorrow up until 5 pm. If no release, it will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

preachermatt83
11-09-2017, 07:35 PM
It will be after the egg bowl imo

RougeDawg
11-09-2017, 07:36 PM
I don't think the NCAA cares. I think Leo and his teammates are more than capable of taking care of things. As I said......The uncertainty is hurting the cheaters in a big way right now, long may it continue........and then the hammer.

Pretty sure he?s referring to cheap shots and minimizing them. That bunch gives them out like candy during a normal year. Remember the low cheap hit on Dak about 5 seconds after whistle and all players has stopped. Here comes a bearshart SB full speed at Daks knees.

Realistically, I wouldn?t rule out ?personal hits? on our players or coaches from that bunch, if the sanctions are close to what is deserved. Their levels of delusion and derangement have clearly been on display throughout this entire process. They?ll be like the wolverine caught in a bear trap, after these sanctions neuter their program.

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2017, 07:38 PM
So basically y'all are saying that the NCAA doesn't trust Ole Miss and their players to act like civilized human beings......I can see that. Maybe y'all are right.

Spiderman
11-09-2017, 09:10 PM

I'm hoping before the Egg myself, if they get hammered. I want them dejected right before the game.

Pollodawg
11-09-2017, 09:17 PM
State wins that game dejection or not.

99jc
11-09-2017, 09:20 PM
State wins that game dejection or not.

That's all I have to say.