PDA

View Full Version : Interesting new info.... Leo Lewis filed in court in Oxford...

Mimi's Babies
11-09-2017, 06:16 PM
https://courts.ms.gov/newsite2/appellatecourts/docket/sendPDF.php?f=400_344613.pdf&c=87343&a=N&s=2

Great Law firm... I know that they know how to do their job...

RR is in trouble.... New Plane and ALL....

Take a trip over to tsun... nuts pages... Look under Kobe Jones... read page two..... Nut cases cannot figure out why the da' plane is not listed to Terry Warren... These are true nut cases... They have know idea how anything works....

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Website down at the moment it appears.

gravedigger
11-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Website down at the moment it appears.

Read part of it.

Leo?s lawyer is contesting severing, venue and stating he was compelled by the NCAA to give testimony that is confidential.

Good argument. RR suit is crap anywhere but Lafayette county. Crap there too. Conspiracy among people who didn?t commit a single act together is destined to be killed in a court of law. This is about what depositions can help them reveal, and it will also serve to turn the focus of the NCAA back on them.

?Ya don?t tug on Superman?s cape, ya don?t spit into the wind...?

Coach34
11-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Discovery works both ways

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2017, 07:56 PM

That it does. It's why I can't belive this is still going. Then again they have done pretty much the worst possible thing at every step of the way during this mess.

Mimi's Babies
11-09-2017, 08:02 PM
Mitchell, McNutt, and Sams are great attorneys.... and are very good in the court room.
I don't see these gentlemen letting nothing get past them. GO LL.....

Oh boy, this should get very interesting... I would love to be a juror for sure.

JDog13
11-09-2017, 09:31 PM

Especially when you already know what you?re looking for

FISHDAWG
11-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Mitchell, McNutt, and Sams are great attorneys.... and are very good in the court room.
I don't see these gentlemen letting nothing get past them. GO LL.....

Oh boy, this should get very interesting... I would love to be a juror for sure.

after seeing the end result of the last lawsuit (H Nutt) you would think those idiots would learn a lesson ... they should try the George Castanza method and do the opposite of everything they think