PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Rumors

basedog
11-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Maybe it's been noted but Miles to OSU, maybe, I think that would be a good fit.

Seems as if Fl has reached out to Stoops, that is a no go as he has stated he want coach again. Kelly has been called but as they say the past Ncaa trouble is gonna be a tough hurdle for him IF he is interested. Strong to Fl is a stretch I say, his Texas blunder would have me worried if I was a Gator.

This may be one of the toughest hires of all the coaching jobs available.

Just rumors I read today.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Kewl

Any rue-mahs?

Dawgology
11-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Maybe it's been noted but Miles to OSU, maybe, I think that would be a good fit.

Seems as if Fl has reached out to Stoops, that is a no go as he has stated he want coach again. Kelly has been called but as they say the past Ncaa trouble is gonna be a tough hurdle for him IF he is interested. Strong to Fl is a stretch I say, his Texas blunder would have me worried if I was a Gator.

This may be one of the toughest hires of all the coaching jobs available.

Just rumors I read today.

No established or veteran coach wants the FL job. I expect a younger coach or "up and comer" to take the job for about 3 million a year. I've heard things are toxic there right now.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Charlie Strong is getting a lot of support for the Florida job.

basedog
11-09-2017, 07:28 PM

I wonder how much SS is pushing this hire?

Political Hack
11-09-2017, 09:49 PM

It's BS I bet. They want offense, in the worst way.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-09-2017, 10:23 PM
It's BS I bet. They want offense, in the worst way.

Strong' OC is Sterlin Gilbert he's very well thought of.

Political Hack
11-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Strong' OC is Sterlin Gilbert he's very well thought of.

Package deal could work I suppose. Just seems like the way things ended at Texas and him not being an offensive guy would be two negatives considering the level of coach they want to hire.

basedog
11-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Fl isn’t gonna wait around, they are gonna make a quick hire, Strong would crawl to Gainesville.
He knows what he is stepping into.

Reason2succeed
11-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Did Strong divorce his wife or have Floridians evolved?

BiscuitEater
11-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Did Strong divorce his wife or have Floridians evolved?

Strong is 'alleged' to have had an affair with a Louisville booster's wife; was named in the divorce petition but never had to appear.

For all the loanshart lurkers that think that Strong would be a good hire .. only way Strong goes to OM is alone. His wife will never go back to Oxford.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/charlie-strong-may-have-had-affair-with-top-louisville-donor-s-wife-022216/

basedog
11-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Strong is 'alleged' to have had an affair with a Louisville booster's wife; was named in the divorce petition but never had to appear.

For all the loanshart lurkers that think that Strong would be a good hire .. only way Strong goes to OM is alone. His wife will never go back to Oxford.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/charlie-strong-may-have-had-affair-with-top-louisville-donor-s-wife-022216/

WOW! I did not know.