PDA

View Full Version : According to Yanci Porter's "impeccable sources"

Kyper
11-08-2017, 11:11 AM
The legal team for Ole Miss is also working for Rebel Rags in the lawsuit against these student athletes and Lindsey Miller. Color me shocked

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 11:13 AM
The legal team for Ole Miss is also working for Rebel Rags in the lawsuit against these student athletes and Lindsey Miller. Color me shocked

It is, was and always has beem OM vs Lweis, Jones, Miller. RR is a straw plantiff

Tbonewannabe
11-08-2017, 11:18 AM
I would have never guessed that the corrupt administration at the University of Mississippi would actually abuse their power to go after a poor kid and his family for telling the truth. I have friends that are UM fans and alumni but that school is pretty much the scum of the earth.

MadDawg
11-08-2017, 11:19 AM

Everyone is has an IQ above pond scum has known all along this was an ole miss lawsuit.

AlSwearengen
11-08-2017, 11:21 AM
And it and the recording of recruits should be used against them in recruiting until the end of days.

beretta
11-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Those idiots just don't get it. I had a 6A high school coach in Jackson tell me 3 weeks ago 'that all the schools coming through here are mentioning that lawsuit to our players being recruited'

They just don't get it.

MedDawg
11-08-2017, 11:23 AM

I hope OM is not spending taxpayer money to do legal work for Rebel Rags.

Tbonewannabe
11-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Those idiots just don't get it. I had a 6A high school coach in Jackson tell me 3 weeks ago 'that all the schools coming through here are mentioning that lawsuit to our players being recruited'

They just don't get it.

Yep, I hope that everyone knows that the administration is willing to sue their family if you deal with them. I am sure that some people will still be dumb enough to take the money and risk it.

BeastMan
11-08-2017, 11:38 AM
I honestly think the whole thing was an implied threat to the NCAA. A tactic to get the NCAA scared and scrap NOA #2.

Mimi's Babies
11-08-2017, 12:00 PM
I hope OM is not spending taxpayer money to do legal work for Rebel Rags.

They sure are. If legal counsel answers Anything they are using tax payers funds.

Yanxi Porter and impeccable sources are known to be Liars. I pray this one is true. Just wonder if Jim Hood is involved also?

Maroonthirteen
11-08-2017, 12:03 PM
I honestly think the whole thing was an implied threat to the NCAA. A tactic to get the NCAA scared and scrap NOA #2.

Which is why the COI should go upward on the matrix when considering penalties. OM needs to be hammered.

Jack Lambert
11-08-2017, 12:05 PM

So is State funds paying for it, is it booster club money paying for or is it free?

msstate7
11-08-2017, 12:11 PM

The NCAA is a billion dollar entity... they are not scared of OM lawyers. If anything, the NCAA can go hire nutt?s lawyer; he whips on OM more than bielema

Liverpooldawg
11-08-2017, 12:12 PM
That lawsuit may have been the dumbest thing they have done in this whole stupid fest. That will be used against them FOREVER, and it should be. I still can't believe they did it. To me the ONLY way it makes sense is that they feel they have nothing to lose. If that's the case the punishment they are expecting must be terrible. This will haunt them for a long, long time.

bobtail bob
11-08-2017, 12:14 PM
They sure are. If legal counsel answers Anything they are using tax payers funds.

Yanxi Porter and impeccable sources are known to be Liars. I pray this one is true. Just wonder if Jim Hood is involved also?

And if he is involved ? Not a dam thing will be done about it.
You can say vote but the next SOB that is put in there will be just as corrupt. Votes do nothing anymore as the system is rotten to the core,top to the bottom.

Cooterpoot
11-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Once Warren is forced to be removed as an active booster, OM would be violating NCAA mandate by being involved.

Commercecomet24
11-08-2017, 12:36 PM

Duh, yancy!

fishwater99
11-08-2017, 01:22 PM
And it and the recording of recruits should be used against them in recruiting until the end of days.

This....

cheewgumm
11-08-2017, 02:24 PM
The narrative that "if you don't on the sign with Ole Miss they will record then sue you"needs to be spread to a whole generation of recruits.

It's a shame and they should pay for it with a generation of disastrous losing.

TUSK
11-08-2017, 04:10 PM
At this rate, OM may start suing my 5* guys because they didn't sign with Da Sharks....

Political Hack
11-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Why hasn't a major columnist picked up the fact that they were recording conversations with recruits?

yjnkdawg
11-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Not a major shock on the richter scale. OK, we know that the legal team is supposedly paid by OM, but the question is where is the money coming from for their work in the RR lawsuit. Also if any of these are State Employess (and we are most certain some are), how is this not conflicting with their duties that they are responsible concerning their employment in State Government. Also is this time spent, working on the RR suit hours over their State Government required work hours, or included? I can not see how working on the RR lawsuit would be applicable to conducting State Government business, nor any benefit to the citizens of our State. State Auditor's Office and AG's Office where you? Enquiring minds want to know?

Political Hack
11-08-2017, 04:52 PM
I was pretty sure I'd never hire an ole miss lawyer before now, but after the level corruption and mismanagement we've seen during this saga I know I won't now.

yjnkdawg
11-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Why hasn't a major columnist picked up the fact that they were recording conversations with recruits?

It would probably have to be Dan Wolken. Pretty much all the other major ones say they aren't OM fans, but by their actions you could never tell that.

Mimi's Babies
11-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Once Warren is forced to be removed as an active booster, OM would be violating NCAA mandate by being involved.

???? Since the wiffie Pooh was removed from the public records on RR's LLC can the ole wiffee Pooh continue where RR and Warren left off?

Mimi's Babies
11-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Not a major shock on the richter scale. OK, we know that the legal team is supposedly paid by OM, but the question is where is the money coming from for their work in the RR lawsuit. Also if any of these are State Employess (and we are most certain some are), how is this not conflicting with their duties that they are responsible concerning their employment in State Government. Also is this time spent, working on the RR suit hours over their State Government required work hours, or included? I can not see how working on the RR lawsuit would be applicable to conducting State Government business, nor any benefit to the citizens of our State. State Auditor's Office and AG's Office where you? Enquiring minds want to know?

Send this question to the attorney general's office. Since the general counsel answers to Jim Hood the attorney general.

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 09:33 PM
???? Since the wiffie Pooh was removed from the public records on RR's LLC can the ole wiffee Pooh continue where RR and Warren left off?

Do what?

#Gin And Juice

Homedawg
11-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Send this question to the attorney general's office. Since the general counsel answers to Jim Hood the attorney general.

That'll go a long way......

Virgil Caine
11-08-2017, 11:54 PM
I was pretty sure I'd never hire an ole miss lawyer before now, but after the level corruption and mismanagement we've seen during this saga I know I won't now.
Tell your friends! Only hire lawyers that went to Mississippi State for undergrad. :cool:

Mimi's Babies
11-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Do what?

#Gin And Juice

The wife's name was removed from the RR LLC within days before the NOA was dropped to the public. Can she continue as RR and not be disassociated? Then the illegal benefits would just continue as before. All public information... Along with their plane purchased a year ago. You would be surprised what you can locate in the public information...Section of the state government..Psst... No gin and tonic for me...

Bubb Rubb
11-09-2017, 07:42 AM

A lot of y'all are running with this as fact but you need to remember that porter is an idiot and has been right about exactly nothing so far. I was told recently that many at ole miss have been wanting this thing to go away because nothing good can come from it and discovery goes both ways.

MedDawg
11-09-2017, 08:10 AM
The wife's name was removed from the RR LLC within days before the NOA was dropped to the public. Can she continue as RR and not be disassociated? Then the illegal benefits would just continue as before. All public information... Along with their plane purchased a year ago. You would be surprised what you can locate in the public information...Section of the state government..Psst... No gin and tonic for me...

When State was put on probation in 20014, the Starkville Ramada Inn was named a 'representative of athletic interests' and disassociated for two recruits staying there for 2-3 months but not having receipts for 2 weeks within that time. The business, not a manager or owner. So it's possible that RR itself will be disassociated regardless of the name(s) on the LLC.

Mimi's Babies
11-09-2017, 11:41 AM

When State was put on probation in 20014, the Starkville Ramada Inn was named a 'representative of athletic interests' and disassociated for two recruits staying there for 2-3 months but not having receipts for 2 weeks within that time. The business, not a manager or owner. So it's possible that RR itself will be disassociated regardless of the name(s) on the LLC.

Good.... I still wonder why he removed her from the LLC. Funkys is not owned by Lee Harris either. Interesting what the sectary of states website will tell you. All public information.��

Jack Lambert
11-09-2017, 12:01 PM

You should have made that decision when all those judges and lawyers went to prison.

Political Hack
11-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Tell your friends! Only hire lawyers that went to Mississippi State for undergrad. :cool:

That's a consistent practice of mine... and unfortunately I need lawyers from time to time.