PDA

View Full Version : Looking At The OM Roster

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 10:55 AM
I might have missed one or two but I count 29 Mississippi kids on it. And of those, only 14 are current contributors.

I knew they had low numbers of Ms kids, but not that low.

Irondawg
11-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Did you happen to compare that to ours?

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Did you happen to compare that to ours?

No, I was just looking at theirs to see how all the scenarios of sanctions would effect their roster.

I expect that to go up in numbers soon because they will have to take some walkons , and take a chance on some tweener Ms kids. Plus hit the jucos hard.

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Following this year's recruiting class, 80+% of their talent will be in the JR & SR Classes.

The are quickly headed down a road that would lead to them being historically bad.

Barring cheating on an unprecedented scale & barring a miracle, players transferring would only delay the inevitable of what may turn into a 4 win type program over the next 5 years.

louisvilledawg
11-08-2017, 11:11 AM
I might have missed one or two but I count 29 Mississippi kids on it. And of those, only 14 are current contributors.

I knew they had low numbers of Ms kids, but not that low.

Same could probably be said about their overall attendance. Hell i feel like 50% of the school is made up of people from Texas, Atlanta, or Nashville.

Bothrops
11-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Same could probably be said about their overall attendance. Hell i feel like 50% of the school is made up of people from Texas, Atlanta, or Nashville.

They like that. It makes them feel big time.

Todd4State
11-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Following this year's recruiting class, 80+% of their talent will be in the JR & SR Classes.

The are quickly headed down a road that would lead to them being historically bad.

Barring cheating on an unprecedented scale & barring a miracle, players transferring would only delay the inevitable of what may turn into a 4 win type program over the next 5 years.

This year could be their best football season for a few years. They need to enjoy it while it lasts.