PDA

View Full Version : That wasn't too bad and he did say he went to Bama and not State.

Jack Lambert
11-07-2017, 10:22 PM
It was funny.

Anonymous
11-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Yeah it wasn't a bad segment at all.

It's an outlet that our brand doesn't get exposed to often, so I'm glad they squeezed in hail state so much. Reaches some different demographics that you don't necessarily reach with athletics.

Maroonthirteen
11-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Tosh was brutal on the sec as a whole to start. However I thought Stingray handled himself well. Tosh was extremely tame in talking about State. More so than I've heard him on other subjects. Extremely tame for Tosh.

I get the impression he doesn't like Saban or Alabama though.

yjnkdawg
11-07-2017, 11:07 PM
I thought it was a pretty good segment. I thought the Nick Saban and Finebaum stuff was funny and OM got their publicity as the Cheaters. Tosh really wasn't as rough in that segment as he could have been, for sure. He was rougher on the SEC and Finebaum. For people who didn't know, he is rough on everybody. Apparently our administration or athletic department are not so uptight, or concerned as some others are. If our administration thought there was some type of infringement on MSU, or him saying he is represenitng MSU was an issue, I think our legal counsel could intervene in some manner. Just for information, this is kind of how he came to know MSU. When Croom got HC at MSU, Stingray started going to MSU football games. Croom was a good friend of their family, especially has Grand Dad, and Stingray liked him, wanted to support him. and wanted for Croom to be successful at State.. Once he started being on our campus, he really liked it, and became a bigtime MSU sports fan and supporter. This talk about him being a Bama plant is BS. Like Tosh says he breathes and lives MSU. He may not come across in a positive manner, and do the right things all the time, but do any of us? I don't. Do you?

yjnkdawg
11-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Tosh was brutal on the sec as a whole to start. However I thought Stingray handled himself well. Tosh was extremely tame in talking about State. More so than I've heard him on other subjects. Extremely tame for Tosh.

I get the impression he doesn't like Saban or Alabama though.

LOL Saban or Pawl

Dallas_Dawg
11-07-2017, 11:56 PM
LOL Saban or Pawl
Tosh is a Miami Dolphins' fan and is always crushing Saban

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
11-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Thought I remembered Tosh being from South Florida but didn't think about the Dolphins/Saban connection as being the source of his hatred for Nick. Makes sense.

Todd4State
11-08-2017, 12:49 AM
I thought it was a pretty good segment. I thought the Nick Saban and Finebaum stuff was funny and OM got their publicity as the Cheaters. Tosh really wasn't as rough in that segment as he could have been, for sure. He was rougher on the SEC and Finebaum. For people who didn't know, he is rough on everybody. Apparently our administration or athletic department are not so uptight, or concerned as some others are. If our administration thought there was some type of infringement on MSU, or him saying he is represenitng MSU was an issue, I think our legal counsel could intervene in some manner. Just for information, this is kind of how he came to know MSU. When Croom got HC at MSU, Stingray started going to MSU football games. Croom was a good friend of their family, especially has Grand Dad, and Stingray liked him, wanted to support him. and wanted for Croom to be successful at State.. Once he started being on our campus, he really liked it, and became a bigtime MSU sports fan and supporter. This talk about him being a Bama plant is BS. Like Tosh says he breathes and lives MSU. He may not come across in a positive manner, and do the right things all the time, but do any of us? I don't. Do you?

I did not know that about him. Thanks for sharing. I've never watched Stingray's stuff and I knew that he went to Alabama but I never knew the backstory.

mstatefan91
11-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Never had an issue with stingray. Don't know why our fans are so uptight about him. It's mostly good fun.

Political Hack
11-08-2017, 08:23 AM
I'm a huge fan of rogue boosters. Long live Stingray!

BrunswickDawg
11-08-2017, 09:00 AM
I'm a huge fan of rogue boosters. Long live Stingray!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Political Hack again.