PDA

View Full Version : The Rebs Are Just Setting Themselves Up For an Enormous Meltdown Friday

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Listening the Chris Brooks right now & reading over a few OM message boards & here is consensus:

- They are all in agreement that Friday will be the THE DAY

- None of them quite understand the Kobe Jones situation. Can't quite wrap their minds around it.

- Chris Brooks says he is hearing the penalties will be light due to testimony being thrown out. "SOURCES"

- It is a forgone conclusion that testimony will be thrown out on the message boards & the LOIC charge removed.

So... that's where we are. Get ready for Friday to either be a complete meltdown with constant calls for "Sue them" "It's. Not. Fair."

Or

If all MSU people happen to wrong, then look for Friday to begin an era of complete wild west recruiting in college football. Under these circumstances, there should be a huge meeting at tailgate on Saturday about how to create a legitimate network & department of cheating your ass off within the athletic department.

Either way, Friday will be a huge day

Pollodawg
11-07-2017, 02:11 PM
They don’t get the Kobe Jones stuff at all. It blows my mind.

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2017, 02:13 PM

People hear & read what they want to hear & read.

ckDOG
11-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Why is their speculation on the day? Wouldn?t the NCAA just publish the time and date and instruct them to be there? Thought there was a press release or something on the NCAA side?? Or is this all behind the scenes and the results are issued via letter or press release that could be at any moment?

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Why is their speculation on the day? Wouldn?t the NCAA just publish the time and date and instruct them to be there? Thought there was a press release or something on the NCAA side??

The NCAA only gives the school about a 24 hour notice & always releases sanctions on a Friday within the 6-8 week window after the trial.

That matches up with this Friday being the day.

ckDOG
11-07-2017, 02:18 PM
The NCAA only gives the school about a 24 hour notice & always releases sanctions on a Friday within the 6-8 week window after the trial.

Good info. Thanks

TrapGame
11-07-2017, 02:22 PM
What happened to all the "after the Egg Bowl" speculation?

I can't believe the "sources" are only telling om people that all is well and none of the national writers have dropped anything speculating the same.

If Rosebowl tweets out that MSU fans need to prepare for some disappointing news from NCAA concerning om then I'll think all this "slap on the wrist" bullshit is true.

Until then, they getting hammered.

beretta
11-07-2017, 02:35 PM

wasn't going to start a new thread on this, but this morning i was getting my haircut....and being so early in the morning it was quiet....I heard a voice in the background say "we expect to hear from the ncaa within the week".....so i looked into the mirror and low and behold it was Pete Boone. I have seen him in there before. He typically always has a smile on his face, but today he didn't. He had an older attractive lady washing his hair, like he has known her forever....He is retired and gone, but he evidently still has some major ties...

no matter what the penalties are, prepare yourself to hear the rebs say they got off light and testimony was thrown out. they could get 3 year bowl ban and 50 schollys and still say the got off easy bc none were true.....brace yourselves..

Johnson85
11-07-2017, 02:36 PM

I can actually understand them not getting that. They've been repeatedly told that Kobe claimed Rebel Rags gave him free stuff. Now they hear that Kobe never claimed that Rebel Rags gave him free stuff. The nuance that he never said anything about who gave it to him, only that he received free stuff is easy enough to miss, especially when you are wanting to miss it.

I certainly didn't understand what Kobe's attorney was saying when he claimed you can't publish your own defamation. I honestly thought he had said something stupid, as Kobe telling the NCAA that Rebel Rags gave him stuff would be "publishing" the statement because i assumed Rebel Rags/Ole Miss wasn't dumb enough to get the fact that Kobe even accused Rebel Rags incorrect.

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2017, 02:41 PM
wasn't going to start a new thread on this, but this morning i was getting my haircut....and being so early in the morning it was quiet....I heard a voice in the background say "we expect to hear from the ncaa within the week".....so i looked into the mirror and low and behold it was Pete Boone. I have seen him in there before. He typically always has a smile on his face, but today he didn't. He had an older attractive lady washing his hair, like he has known her forever....He is retired and gone, but he evidently still has some major ties...

no matter what the penalties are, prepare yourself to hear the rebs say they got off light and testimony was thrown out. they could get 3 year bowl ban and 50 schollys and still say the got off easy bc none were true.....brace yourselves..

The sanctions will be accompanied by an explanation explaining what they are being punished for.

starkvegasdawg
11-07-2017, 02:48 PM
The ones that think the NCAA is going in dry are already saying call Richard Schwartz after they are announced.

Political Hack
11-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Once again, we broke here that it would be released before the egg bowl when others were reporting it would be after.

We've been right every step of the way and even tried to bet the confederate mouthpieces that there would be a 2-year bowl ban at minimum. No takers. Hopefully we find out Thursday or Friday.

Jack Lambert
11-07-2017, 03:24 PM
I can actually understand them not getting that. They've been repeatedly told that Kobe claimed Rebel Rags gave him free stuff. Now they hear that Kobe never claimed that Rebel Rags gave him free stuff. The nuance that he never said anything about who gave it to him, only that he received free stuff is easy enough to miss, especially when you are wanting to miss it.

I certainly didn't understand what Kobe's attorney was saying when he claimed you can't publish your own defamation. I honestly thought he had said something stupid, as Kobe telling the NCAA that Rebel Rags gave him stuff would be "publishing" the statement because i assumed Rebel Rags/Ole Miss wasn't dumb enough to get the fact that Kobe even accused Rebel Rags incorrect.

I think the whole Rebel Rag law suit was for two reason, one was to get the two to change their story and if they did not the second was to get two Miss State players on the Stand under oath hoping they will say things that would get Miss State in trouble.

The If's Buts and Whats didn't matter. They probably got free legal advice and representation. Also they felt that since most of the justice system is a Ole Miss machine they would get favorable decisions.

I don't think Rebel Rags really cares. If it worked great and if not oh well it didn't cost us anything and it kept those two Miss State players mentally worried.

Liverpooldawg
11-07-2017, 03:30 PM
I think the whole Rebel Rag law suit was for two reason, one was to get the two to change their story and if they did not the second was to get two Miss State players on the Stand under oath hoping they will say things that would get Miss State in trouble.

The If's Buts and Whats didn't matter. They probably got free legal advice and representation. Also they felt that since most of the justice system is a Ole Miss machine they would get favorable decisions.

I don't think Rebel Rags really cares. If it worked great and if not oh well it didn't cost us anything and it kept those two Miss State players mentally worried.
Bingo

AusTexDawg
11-07-2017, 03:52 PM
...If all MSU people happen to wrong...there should be a huge meeting at tailgate on Saturday about how to create a legitimate network & department of cheating your ass off within the athletic department.

http://static-media.fxx.com/img/FX_Networks_-_FXX/828/763/Simpsons_06_11__977485.jpg
(of course if you believe some of what folks up north say, State fans already rival the Illuminati)

Martianlander
11-07-2017, 04:00 PM
http://static-media.fxx.com/img/FX_Networks_-_FXX/828/763/Simpsons_06_11__977485.jpg
(of course if you believe some of what folks up north say, State fans already rival the Illuminati)

Diily, dilly!

MrHooch
11-07-2017, 04:05 PM
- Chris Brooks says he is hearing the penalties will be light due to testimony being thrown out. "SOURCES"

In my mind I read this and heard it in Jay Yates' voice... FLAVOR!

TrapGame
11-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Diily, dilly!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/203a824b8dfcb65662b71a491d00c2a7/tenor.gif?itemid=9816938

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2017, 05:08 PM
I'm always amazed at how many views these threads get.

It's clear that certain people their news here. Sheesh

Todd4State
11-07-2017, 05:52 PM
I'm always amazed at how many views these threads get.

It's clear that certain people their news here. Sheesh

What choice do they have? Ole Miss sites have been blatantly wrong the entire time.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-07-2017, 09:36 PM
We'll know the day before it is announced. It will get leaked. Looking at the calendar, this Thursday will be two weeks before the Egg bowl. I don't see them announcing it the week before, so if it's coming out before the Egg, it will probably be this week. I'm betting they will give it at least two weeks to sink in before the Egg, or they would wait until after. Time will tell.

QuadrupleOption
11-07-2017, 11:22 PM
We'll know the day before it is announced. It will get leaked. Looking at the calendar, this Thursday will be two weeks before the Egg bowl. I don't see them announcing it the week before, so if it's coming out before the Egg, it will probably be this week. I'm betting they will give it at least two weeks to sink in before the Egg, or they would wait until after. Time will tell.

Why would the NCAA care about the Egg Bowl? They'll release it when it's ready, I'm sure.

yjnkdawg
11-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Listening the Chris Brooks right now & reading over a few OM message boards & here is consensus:

- They are all in agreement that Friday will be the THE DAY

- None of them quite understand the Kobe Jones situation. Can't quite wrap their minds around it.

- It is a forgone conclusion that testimony will be thrown out on the message boards & the LOIC charge removed.

So... that's where we are. Get ready for Friday to either be a complete meltdown with constant calls for "Sue them" "It's. Not. Fair."

Or

If all MSU people happen to wrong, then look for Friday to begin an era of complete wild west recruiting in college football. Under these circumstances, there should be a huge meeting at tailgate on Saturday about how to create a legitimate network & department of cheating your ass off within the athletic department.

Either way, Friday will be a huge day

This Friday is a perfect day with it being a holiday weekend. Ideal for them from a public relations standpoint.

DownwardDawg
11-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Diily, dilly!

Dilly Dilly!!!!!!!!
The NCAA will send ole miss to the pit of misery!

RougeDawg
11-07-2017, 11:34 PM
People hear & read what they want to hear & read.

Reminds me of one particular political party. The same party the majority of defense lawyers (OM slip and fall lawyers) reside. Pardon the honesty and facts.

yjnkdawg
11-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Why would the NCAA care about the Egg Bowl? They'll release it when it's ready, I'm sure.

I think that started with Sallee saying that the NCAA was going to hold off on Pawl's show a week or so ago. Now we all know that Sallee is privy to NCAA comnfidential information.**** ..... His source would more than likely would come from up north.

RougeDawg
11-07-2017, 11:56 PM
What choice do they have? Ole Miss sites have been blatantly wrong the entire time.

Well to their defense, they can only logically and Coherently discuss ascots and buttplugs on their sites. Two topics of which I?ve never seen discussed here before. Unless we were referring to the drunken bearshart discovered in the junction after an Egg Bowl.

Harrydawg
11-08-2017, 07:30 AM
It is my understanding that the SEC office may have requested (or suggested) that the final ruling be held until after the EB. Sounds like the NCAA is ready to move on and will release it on a standard timing......tick tock bitches.

They actually have UM sources saying they won?t get the 2nd year bowl ban.....it?s laughable.

BulldogBear
11-08-2017, 07:44 AM
I think that started with Sallee saying that the NCAA was going to hold off on Pawl's show a week or so ago. Now we all know that Sallee is privy to NCAA comnfidential information.**** ..... His source would more than likely would come from up north.

That a $$hat also insisted as kate as yesterday that Mullen was one of the top candidates for Florida. He doesn't have a clue.

msstate7
11-08-2017, 08:10 AM
I have wanted the extra bowl bans the whole time, but now I think I would rather them get hit harder on scholarships. They will not be bowling regardless for a few more seasons

BulldogBear
11-08-2017, 10:15 AM
I have wanted the extra bowl bans the whole time, but now I think I would rather them get hit harder on scholarships. They will not be bowling regardless for a few more seasons

Except for the free transfers for players. More slots they can't fill in a timely manner plus instant suckdom!

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 10:22 AM

yes, shollys are the killer.

Coursesuper
11-08-2017, 10:30 AM
yes, shollys are the killer.

Yes this is the key, they won't be able to attract talent thru their SOP. So their lack of depth gets even worse.

Jarius
11-08-2017, 10:30 AM

The extra year of a bowl ban is important because it allows their players to transfer without penalty, and they will. They aren't going to a bowl game next year anyway. That's not why it's important.

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 10:33 AM
The extra year of a bowl ban is important because it allows their players to transfer without penalty, and they will. They aren't going to a bowl game next year anyway. That's not why it's important.

I don't really see any starters leaving except maybe Patterson, and that because of Tamu playing so well. Had Tamu sucked, I think Patterson would stay. He still might.

Ari Gold
11-08-2017, 10:45 AM
I don't really see any starters leaving except maybe Patterson, and that because of Tamu playing so well. Had Tamu sucked, I think Patterson would stay. He still might.

I expect some out of state guys to transfer.
Hell the DB from Texas ( Anderson kid I think ) took a red shirt. No doubt he is gone

Spiderman
11-08-2017, 10:46 AM
I expect some out of state guys to transfer.
Hell the DB from Texas ( Anderson kid I think ) took a red shirt. No doubt he is gone

Why I said starters