PDA

View Full Version : Starkville Thanksgiving Day - Where to Eat?

BrunswickDawg
11-06-2017, 03:41 PM
I'm biting the bullet and coming over for the Battle for the Golden Egg.
With the game being on Thanksgiving, anyone have any idea what the restaurant situation will be? Mainly looking for a place to eat a very good lunch in case my tailgate plans don't materialize.

Tbonewannabe
11-06-2017, 04:40 PM
I'm biting the bullet and coming over for the Battle for the Golden Egg.
With the game being on Thanksgiving, anyone have any idea what the restaurant situation will be? Mainly looking for a place to eat a very good lunch in case my tailgate plans don't materialize.

You are welcome to tailgate with us. We are planning on having some type of Thanksgiving type food. We probably aren't grilling but bringing food from home. We will have a tent and TV along with food. I would be happy to meet a fellow GA resident and alumni.

BrunswickDawg
11-07-2017, 03:54 PM
You are welcome to tailgate with us. We are planning on having some type of Thanksgiving type food. We probably aren't grilling but bringing food from home. We will have a tent and TV along with food. I would be happy to meet a fellow GA resident and alumni.

I'll keep that in mind - and at a minimum will drop by. I've got a couple of potential options who are trying to decide what they are doing that day.
I'll DM closer to.

Tbonewannabe
11-09-2017, 10:00 AM
I'll keep that in mind - and at a minimum will drop by. I've got a couple of potential options who are trying to decide what they are doing that day.
I'll DM closer to.

No problem.