PDA

View Full Version : Finish this sentence: MSU beats Bama this weekend if they......

MadDawg
11-06-2017, 01:26 PM
....go.

mstatefan91
11-06-2017, 01:27 PM
can run the football. Das it mane

TXDawg
11-06-2017, 01:33 PM
have bus trouble on the way over from Tuscaloosa and they don't make it to the stadium on time.

thf24
11-06-2017, 01:36 PM
have bus trouble on the way over from Tuscaloosa and they don't make it to the stadium on time.

You may be on to something... showing up late to their stadium last year definitely didn't help us.**

TrapGame
11-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Sacrifice a chicken to Jobu.

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Get a defensive score and can run the football for 200 yards

Bothrops
11-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Can cover Bama's players with arresting foam.

Tbonewannabe
11-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Win the turnover battle by at least +2 and rush for over 200 yards.

JDog13
11-06-2017, 02:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BfAJUbza-8A

notsofarawaydawg
11-06-2017, 02:18 PM
score more points than Bama.

BrunswickDawg
11-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Sacrifice a chicken to Jobu.

The chicken sacrifice only works on infielder's gloves that have been cursed. Jobu requires rum and cigars to make him happy.
Get your movie reference shit together mane! We are supposed to bringing our A game this week.***

Jack Lambert
11-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Stop to buy dope and get busted.

TrapGame
11-06-2017, 02:28 PM
The chicken sacrifice only works on infielder's gloves that have been cursed. Jobu requires rum and cigars to make him happy.
Get your movie reference shit together mane! We are supposed to bringing our A game this week.***

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OhH57hlia30/SYXuWxtyGBI/AAAAAAAAGV0/Q7SQn1uJqYQ/s400/produit_bucket.jpg

3rdGen
11-06-2017, 02:48 PM
take hurts out in the first 5 plays of the game.

Coach 57
11-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Make the game as ugly as possible. The way aTm vs Bama & the way USC vs UGA. We’ve gotta make this an ugly grind it out game. So how do you do that? Our front 7 has to play LIGHTS OUT!! They have to play the best game all year & it starts with Simmons. He’s going to either up his draft stock Saturday night or he’s going to drop. Scouts look at what did players do against other elite players? If we have any chance of winning it’ll start with Coach Baker getting in his ear and telling him he’s the anchor of our defense! He can’t take plays off, or not fulfill his duties as a NT, to bear them you MUST stop the run and he is an elite DL that CAN cause them some constranation.

We must cause turnovers and or have some 50/50 plays go our way. Make this an ugly low scoring defensive game & I believe we can beat them.

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Make the game as ugly as possible. The way aTm vs Bama & the way USC vs UGA. We’ve gotta make this an ugly grind it out game. So how do you do that? Our front 7 has to play LIGHTS OUT!! They have to play the best game all year & it starts with Simmons. He’s going to either up his draft stock Saturday night or he’s going to drop. Scouts look at what did players do against other elite players? If we have any chance of winning it’ll start with Coach Baker getting in his ear and telling him he’s the anchor of our defense! He can’t take plays off, or not fulfill his duties as a NT, to bear them you MUST stop the run and he is an elite DL that CAN cause them some constranation.

We must cause turnovers and or have some 50/50 plays go our way. Make this an ugly low scoring defensive game & I believe we can beat them.

Great stuff as always.

How would you attack them with our offense considering our WR Corp?

State82
11-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Convince Dak and Zeke to drop by the huddle for a few hours Saturday night. And Dallas offensive line.

Prediction? Pain.
11-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Option 1: Construct a labyrinth beneath Davis Wade that connects their locker room the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukuIwXwCyOI

Option 2: Play defense like we did in 2013 (held them to 20 points and their lowest yard-per-play total against any SEC team (and second lowest of the entire season)), force multiple negative plays throughout the game, and contain/confuse Hurts as best we can. After that, hope to God that our passing game suddenly becomes above average and that we execute our running game near flawlessly.

I think I'm leaning toward Option 1.

Drugdog
11-06-2017, 04:26 PM

Nice analysis. Also have the place going bat shit crazy the whole game. Make them think....

Commercecomet24
11-06-2017, 04:32 PM

Right on! Thats the way I can see us winning or making it competitive. OL and DL have to keep dominating at the los. Ugly hard hitting game, and like I said in another thread, Fitz channels his inner John Bond, Defense plays the best game of the year and we win 6-3. Not a high percentage of beating them but I see that is the only way we have a chance.

tcdog70
11-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Shorten the game. keep it close and win in the fourth quarter. Don't drop a pass. Don't turn it over. Don't allow any return yardage. Keep Hurt from taking off on third down. No false starts. Stay ahead of the chains. Throw the ball to our big tight ends. Do all this and we will have a chance.
Bama is not as good as Georgia.

TrapGame
11-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Shorten the game. keep it close and win in the fourth quarter. Don't drop a pass. Don't turn it over. Don't allow any return yardage. Keep Hurt from taking off on third down. No false starts. Stay ahead of the chains. Throw the ball to our big tight ends. Do all this and we will have a chance.
Bama is not as good as Georgia.

https://media.tenor.com/images/5de683c6ee40d8bcdc3d3efec6d935f3/tenor.gif

Turfdawg67
11-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Switch players... ***

BulldogDX55
11-06-2017, 04:55 PM
...are playing the video game and crank up all of the sliders.

RIP NCAA series. Please pay O'Bannon and comppany so I can have it back!

DawgPoundtheRock
11-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Because of our nontraditional uni's, the dead Indians confuse Bama for State and mistakenly curse the yamma jamma's or whoever.

raymond21
11-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Run for 200 and pass for 150 and make 8 fg’s

Coach 57
11-06-2017, 05:16 PM
I believe we’ll get some guys back at WR position for this game. Also, the guy that’ll rattle Bama’s defense will be a guy between the hashes. I can see a TE having a nice day as he’ll be matched up with a LB. Also if we go 2 by 2 and motion out of the backfield to make it 5 wide by maybe using Deddric Thomas we’ll have a slot (Mixon or if Mullen is smart put Gray inside where he’s supposed to be anyway) matched up in their dime coverage or their nickel coverage (either way) it’ll be one on one with a slot Vs their ILB with the hashes deep. We’ve gotta win those battles on 3rd down.

Hasu Dackds
11-06-2017, 05:31 PM
...play it like 2014, except reverse the turnovers. Unfortunately, we are not as good, and they are better. So give them another seven points either way (32-13 rather than 25-20). Give us a 10 point swing for the game being at home, back to 27-18 or so. Injuries are a wash. Get some turnovers, we can win. At minimum, 2. 3 will probably win it for us.

BulldogBear
11-06-2017, 05:33 PM
....drop no 17ing passes

parabrave
11-06-2017, 05:53 PM

Blow up the TenTom Bridge on 82.

Activated Alpha
11-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Saban has a coronary on the way over

TUSK
11-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Y'all know MSU way better than I do, but I can list a few things that you CAN'T let happen (some have already been mentioned and this list is not all inclusive or illuminating):

1. Let Bama get a 2 score lead early (it'll be over right then - see A&M/LSU).
2. Let Bama convert on 3rd downs too often (>60%).
3. Go <+2 in turnovers.
4. Let Ridley, Suggs, or Judey have a big day.
5. Get behind the chains too much.
6. Let Bammer flip the field too much.

JMO.

Mimi's Babies
11-06-2017, 08:14 PM
If they come with the mind set "WE WILL BEAT BAMA"

Anything can happen in the SEC on any given day... #HAILSTATE

yjnkdawg
11-06-2017, 08:26 PM
score more points than Bama.

LOL We have a Winner!!!!

Turfdawg67
11-06-2017, 08:38 PM
If they come with the mind set "WE WILL BEAT BAMA"

Anything can happen in the SEC on any given day... #HAILSTATE

That’s real similar to “We Believe”. <Whole body shutters>...

parabrave
11-06-2017, 10:32 PM
That’s real similar to “We Believe”. <Whole body shutters>...

No but" I can't wait til next year." Or more appropriately "Lets win something Today".

Bucky Dog
11-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Get a defensive score and can run the football for 200 yards

This! But I would say that not necessarily a D score but a TO in their territory that leads to a score.

DownwardDawg
11-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Make the game as ugly as possible. The way aTm vs Bama & the way USC vs UGA. We?ve gotta make this an ugly grind it out game. So how do you do that? Our front 7 has to play LIGHTS OUT!! They have to play the best game all year & it starts with Simmons. He?s going to either up his draft stock Saturday night or he?s going to drop. Scouts look at what did players do against other elite players? If we have any chance of winning it?ll start with Coach Baker getting in his ear and telling him he?s the anchor of our defense! He can?t take plays off, or not fulfill his duties as a NT, to bear them you MUST stop the run and he is an elite DL that CAN cause them some constranation.

Great analysis. Thanks for bringing what you do to the board.

Political Hack
11-06-2017, 11:01 PM
...marry someone other than their cousin.

Coach 57
11-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Guys it’s going to be very next to impossible to rush for 200yds against Bama. Please stop it, it’s laughable. The only way we can win is if the game is very ugly.