PDA

View Full Version : Though I think OleMiss is pretty good, and thnk they could give BAMA trouble,

cheewgumm
09-26-2013, 04:08 PM
I've never wanted a team to get beat by 50 more.

Coach34
09-26-2013, 05:11 PM
you're on record as saying they cover the 15 1/2 this Satirday

cheewgumm
09-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Yep, I'm good with it. I "want" them to lose by 50. I don't think they will. I say Ole miss covers.

you're on record as saying they cover the 15 1/2 this Satirday

msstate7
09-26-2013, 05:19 PM
I think bama is gonna destroy OM and they can probably thank the media for it. The media has slighted bama and they're gonna respond.

Dannyripms
09-26-2013, 06:47 PM
Guys I hate to sound like a bearshart but I actually think they'll upset bama. Bama usually plays a bad game every year and this could be the one. I don't care either way, if they got beat by 50 and knocked Wallace out for the year would be great but I'm not sure on it

MetEdDawg
09-26-2013, 07:36 PM
OM has not played anyone good, just like us last year. The defenses they have played are complete shit, just like us last year. Bama is going to punch them in the mouth from the 1st snap like they did us and OM won't have a clue how to handle the pressure. Bama will come out and do what they always do to teams like OM 2013 and MSU 2012. Impose their will and beat you in all facets of the game because they are just plain better than you at every aspect of the game. Bama is too good to beat in Tuscaloosa on hopes and dreams and hype.

hacker
09-26-2013, 07:54 PM
man dannyripms is the worst poster

Coach34
09-26-2013, 07:59 PM
man dannyripms is the worst poster

He is either:

1. a troll
2. a Good ol boy from Ripley that can fix the hell out of a weedeater
3. a troll

Coach 57
09-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Yeah he's a troll. Been thinking that for a while now. BTW, UM has ALL of BAMA'S focus unlike last yr. We got all the focus last year and we know how that turned out for us.

thf24
09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Bama will win by at least three scores. The only area in which OM is above average in is skill positions, they're downright weak in others, and they still have poor depth. Those predicting Bama's "bad game" for the year: it won't happen. They came out flat against this team last year when OM was under the radar (and still blew them out); Saban will not let that happen again, especially since everyone is talking about them. I think the Bears may hang early, but it'll get ugly no later than mid-third quarter when Bama starts busting Freeze's gimmicks and Wallace begins coughing the ball up.

Dannyripms
09-26-2013, 08:44 PM
Haha, fix a weed eater? I am from ripley though. You know some folks from up here? But no I'm not a troll. Ive been a bulldog for 20 years. I was just saying it seems like every year bama will let a team get them. They got through tam, so I think bearsharts will sneak up on them. Then again they could destroy them. Depends on how bama plays. My sister in law are huge bama fans and they will be there to watch it. So I'd rather bama win.

Dannyripms
09-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Where are you from coach?

Coach34
09-26-2013, 08:48 PM
All you need to know about me is on The Spirit

Dannyripms
09-26-2013, 08:49 PM
And guys I want tsun to lose, I hope they lose every game because it will help us in recruiting. Imagine they get these good recruits and can't do anything with them. That would be huge in the recruiting war.

msstate7
09-26-2013, 08:49 PM
All you need to know about me is on The Spirit

I laughed

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-26-2013, 08:52 PM
He is either:

1. a troll
3. a troll
Can I choose all of the above?

Dannyripms
09-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Haha, come on guys. We are all bulldogs, just because we have different opinions sometimes doesn't make one of us a troll or whatever. A bunch of childish people on here tonight I see

RichardHarrow
09-26-2013, 09:06 PM
With the media talk of how bama is "beatable" and that their offense isn't hitting on all 8 cylinders, I can see them coming out with a chip on their shoulder and destroying ole miss, this is what I hope to witness anyway

biscuit
09-27-2013, 10:50 AM
I think Bama hits them in the mouth, gets up by 3 tds and puts it in neutral. The Rebs will get the backdoor cover because they will score on Bama's walk-ons. Then on sunday we will read about how they "hung with Bama" and how they "never quit".

MadDawg
09-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Exactly how I see it, biscuit. Exactly.

TopDog58
09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
B-b-b-b-but Rousell say that Mississippi will be able to run the ball effectively against Bama. Based on what I don't know. Save for the game winning score, Scott couldn't run on Vandy.

Mississippi ran for 80 yards on Bama last year and half of that was Randall Mackey. Goldilocks, by the way, had negative rushing yards.

hacker
09-27-2013, 12:23 PM
let's not forget dannyripms was the guy who actually thought Mullen was letting fans text in their playcalls

wobblyh
09-27-2013, 12:38 PM
B-b-b-b-but Rousell say that Mississippi will be able to run the ball effectively against Bama. Based on what I don't know. Save for the game winning score, Scott couldn't run on Vandy.

Mississippi ran for 80 yards on Bama last year and half of that was Randall Mackey. Goldilocks, by the way, had negative rushing yards.

Scott ran for 5.7 yards per carry if you exclude the 75 yard TD run. That's not shabby. But I don't think they will be nearly as effective against Bama.

bocfarm
09-27-2013, 03:29 PM
The biggest difference in us last yr and OM this yr is the confidence factor...they play with a lot of it bc it rubs off from the coaching staff.

I don't think either the coaching staff or players are scared of Bama. This is one game I would love to be wrong on and honestly wouldn't mind losing my bet for a blow out.

biggun
09-28-2013, 04:43 AM
Credit Bo Wallace and the media for pissing off Saban thus destroying any chance of Ole Miss even making the game remotely close beyond the 1st quarter Saturday night!!!! Unlike last year, Saban will have Bama focused and ready for the Rebels, just like he did when we played them last year, and the results will be similar, although the Rebels will score more than we did last year but those points will come long after the game has been decided and half the stadium will be empty after the 1st quarter rout!!.
Bama 52
TSUN 24

the59dawg
09-28-2013, 10:42 AM
Guys I hate to sound like a bearshart but I actually think they'll upset bama. Bama usually plays a bad game every year and this could be the one. I don't care either way, if they got beat by 50 and knocked Wallace out for the year would be great but I'm not sure on it

Bama had their bad game last week with Col St.

Coach34
09-28-2013, 10:12 PM
The biggest difference in us last yr and OM this yr is the confidence factor...they play with a lot of it bc it rubs off from the coaching staff.

I don't think either the coaching staff or players are scared of Bama. This is one game I would love to be wrong on and honestly wouldn't mind losing my bet for a blow out.

bump

Confidence dont block Bama's front

chalupabatman
09-28-2013, 10:25 PM
He is either:

1. a troll
3. a troll

I'm from Ripley and everyone here can fix a weedeater but he's obviously a troll too.

Coach34
09-28-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm from Ripley and everyone here can fix a weedeater but he's obviously a troll too.

my new favorite poster simply on screen name

chalupabatman
09-28-2013, 10:34 PM
Ha, its a very good name