PDA

View Full Version : Bama Opens -14

ShotgunDawg
11-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Not too bad IMO.

Considering we won?t likely score 10 points, this basically means Vegas is giving our defense some respect.

MetEdDawg
11-05-2017, 05:58 PM
I'm stunned at this honestly. Vegas thinks we are good and they have consistently felt that way even after our two losses.

Just think about this from the perspective of before the year started. Vegas thinks we are about a touchdown better at home against Bama than they thought LSU was on the road at Bama. Never thought that would have been the case this year.

ShotgunDawg
11-05-2017, 06:05 PM
One advantage that I think MSU will have is that, while Bama’s backups may be awesome 5 stars, they simply don’t have the players now to change their defense and make adjustments on a dime like they normally do.

I have been told by an SEC coach that one if the toughest parts of preparing for Bama is the versatility of their roster and how quickly they can adjust to different defenses. You simply don’t know what to prepare for.

With all the backups playing, I’m guessing we see more base and predictable defenses.

basedog
11-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Well, I will be the first to say, it can be done! It's something about this team, I believe!

It want be easy but I do know It will be electric.

msstate7
11-05-2017, 06:07 PM
To me I think this indicates Fitzpatrick will not play. If Fitzpatrick is out, that is huge.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Well, I will be the first to say, it can be done! It's something about this team, I believe!

It want be easy but I do know It will be electric.

I?m with ya! Not conceding anything!

defiantdog
11-05-2017, 07:06 PM
To me I think this indicates Fitzpatrick will not play. If Fitzpatrick is out, that is huge.
He may play, but they lost 2 LBs for the season. They lost a big hitter and their number one tackler. So, that should help our run game.

TUSK
11-05-2017, 07:15 PM
He may play, but they lost 2 LBs for the season. They lost a big hitter and their number one tackler. So, that should help our run game.

Harrison, S, is the leading tackler, but Hamilton was 2nd leading... and you're right, Mack Wilson is a big hitter....

There's a small chance we can get one/both the LBs lost vs FSU for the post season, and our best DL should be back this weekend since gettin' chopped vs OM....

defiantdog
11-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Harrison, S, is the leading tackler, but Hamilton was 2nd leading... and you're right, Mack Wilson is a big hitter....

There's a small chance we can get one/both the LBs lost vs FSU for the post season, and our best DL should be back this weekend since gettin' chopped vs OM....
Forgot about that loose lug nut, Harrison. I?m hoping we just keep the game close. Y?all are gonna pounce on the fact that we are one dimensional without a real passing threat.