PDA

View Full Version : Bama Hate

LC Dawg
11-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Let?s move on from arguing about our attendance and talk about how much we hate Bama. It was always easy for me to laugh off the guys wearing wife-beaters with giant As on their trucks who couldn?t find Tuscaloosa on a map. I pitied them as much as I hated them. One trip to Tuscaloosa brought my hate to a level almost reaching the hate I have for those dickheads from Oxford. If you congregate over 100,000 of them in one location they collectively act like exactly what they are - a bunch of hillbillies with the social skills of someone with a 5th grade education. They want to act like Tuscaloosa is superior to Starkville. It is basically Starkville with more people, less to do and a lot less class. We need to beat their condescending asses soon or all this hate is going to burn me up. At least it keeps me warm.
**** ?em. **** ?em all.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Playing Bama will solve the attendance bitching. :)

Lord McBuckethead
11-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Pretty much. You win against Bama and then everything is great.1k students showing up, good thing. Trick pass play when we are running down their throats, good call. Beat Bama and I don't care if we are predictable on every play until next season.

Maroonthirteen
11-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Back in the day, I'd give all those Columbus Alabama fans a hard time for never attended an actual Bama game, but looking back..... I don't blame them. Going to a football game across state lines isn't worth a parole violation.

bulldawg28
11-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Fawk Bama

shannondawg
11-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Their fans looked like a cult last night during the LSU game. I don't quite understand why the tv crews insist on having as many shots of the crowd there as they do.

Coursesuper
11-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Be prepared for thousands of tyhde ticks to invade Starkvegas Saturday.

Maroonthirteen
11-05-2017, 06:19 PM
What did the Bama fan say to her dad?

Get off me, you're crushing my cigarettes.

LC Dawg
11-05-2017, 07:25 PM
What did the Bama fan say to her dad?

Get off me, you're crushing my cigarettes.
Nice. I?m stealing this.