PDA

View Full Version : Who are our remaining recruiting targets this year?

HancockCountyDog
09-26-2013, 01:56 PM
I know Jesse Jackson out of Petal, Cory Thomas from AL and potentially Breeland Speaks out of Callaway, but after those three, who else are we looking at, and anyone out of state that is solid?

I haven't paid attention to recruiting in over a month and was wondering where we were on other players? Assuming we land Jackson and Thomas, how many other spots will that leave us with?

Goat Holder
09-26-2013, 02:04 PM
I think the consensus is that we'll take one more JUCO OL, probably Jamal Danley.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us flip an Ole Miss recruit or two.

chef dixon
09-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I think the consensus is that we'll take one more JUCO OL, probably Jamal Danley.

I would

drummerdawg
09-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Jesse Jackson just tweeted that he is announcing Oct 7

C222
09-26-2013, 02:17 PM
I know Jesse Jackson out of Petal, Cory Thomas from AL and potentially Breeland Speaks out of Callaway, but after those three, who else are we looking at, and anyone out of state that is solid?

I haven't paid attention to recruiting in over a month and was wondering where we were on other players? Assuming we land Jackson and Thomas, how many other spots will that leave us with?

delete

bocfarm
09-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Rawlings
Cory Thomas
Jesse Jackson (hopefully bc he just set decision date for 10/7)
Grant Harris
Speaks, Woodall, Gennessy, Trey Brown (best available of those and prob a couple surprise guys)

Not a lot of room

HancockCountyDog
09-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Rawlings
Cory Thomas
Jesse Jackson (hopefully bc he just set decision date for 10/7)
Grant Harris
Speaks, Woodall, Gennessy, Trey Brown (best available of those and prob a couple surprise guys)

Not a lot of room

Last I heard we were slow playing Grant Harris.

bocfarm
09-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Last I heard we were slow playing Grant Harris.

Yea, if we get Thomas doubt we take Grant, I'd personally like to see us take only "no-brainer" guys and let it play out after that for the best available.

maroonmania
09-26-2013, 03:01 PM

To my knowlege Mullen has never flipped an OM recruit. Someone correct me if I'm forgetting someone. And I would be even more shocked if he did it with Bucky running the meat market up there.

bocfarm
09-26-2013, 03:07 PM
To my knowlege Mullen has never flipped an OM recruit. Someone correct me if I'm forgetting someone. And I would be even more shocked if he did it with Bucky running the meat market up there.

Aint gonna happen

Coach34
09-26-2013, 03:13 PM

There have been a few for Mullen- Quay is one I know...cant remember on PJ

bocfarm
09-26-2013, 03:24 PM
There have been a few for Mullen- Quay is one I know...cant remember on PJ

Neither were committed to OM

maroonmania
09-26-2013, 03:28 PM

Yep, PJ NEVER committed to OM and Quay had long since decommitted from OM before we got his commitment.

Coach34
09-26-2013, 03:32 PM

http://www.the-mainboard.com/index.php?threads/ole-miss-gets-1st-commit-for-2012.39010/

Quay was most certainly committed to OM

Coach34
09-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Yep, PJ NEVER committed to OM and Quay had long since decommitted from OM before we got his commitment.

well, by that definition they have never flipped one of ours either. That's the process- you de-commit, you pretend to open your recruitment, and then you commit to the other school

bocfarm
09-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Can't wait to see who flipped Robert Washington from us