PDA

View Full Version : We all knew Ole Miss was not going to be historically crappy in 2017.......

Hasu Dackds
11-05-2017, 01:18 PM
They simply had too many mercenaries with a little bit of talent. But we also know they are certainly about to achieve that feat in 2019-2020 (sooner if the lied-to vaunted crootin C/O 2016 transfers out). So can we please quit giving clowns like Acey Roberts clicks? The dude sucks, so what.

It doesn't surprise me that Ole Miss beat Kentucky. Kentucky sucks. We rolled them. We rolled LSU, who also rolled Ole Miss. They just lost to Arkansas who miraculously beat Coastal Carolina (1-8 team, but strangely enough, they beat UMass).

It actually might be better that our team semi-respects Ole Miss, so we don't show up in the Egg Bowl and horse around like we did yesterday. So let them win, who cares. Let them believe they are improved. Let them talk shit, so our players can see it.

And please don't link every tweet or article where they are giving themselves reach-arounds.

msstate7
11-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Well if you want our players to see their trash talk, linking it would be the best way to get it out there, right?

I do not link their stupid stuff myself though

Hasu Dackds
11-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Seems like nowadays they see everything via twitter, they don't need help from us

msstate7
11-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Seems like nowadays they see everything via twitter, they don't need help from us

You right. I hate reading all OM fanboy stupid crap myself