PDA

View Full Version : T'amu (whatever) is Chizik's Latest BF

Indndawg
11-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Man love is strong w/this one.

Political Hack
11-05-2017, 08:29 AM
He wants to coach again. Pandering to their base from his only stage. If his analysis as a football coach is similar to what it is on his show, I can understand why he's no longer coaching though.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2017, 08:44 AM
He wants to coach again. Pandering to their base from his only stage. If his analysis as a football coach is similar to what it is on his show, I can understand why he's no longer coaching though.

I also think he is good at what he is doing and could go to the ESPN prime time but his only probably is he holds ill will from when he was coaching. He can't let some things go. The guy knows football and break things down.

I seen it dawg
11-05-2017, 12:22 PM
That show is the worst studio show on any network. Those 2guys are terrible with chizik being the worst. Please OM or anyone we play hire his ass.

Todd4State
11-05-2017, 12:52 PM
That show is the worst studio show on any network. Those 2guys are terrible with chizik being the worst. Please OM or anyone we play hire his ass.

Chizek for Ole Miss head coach.
Booger for Ole Miss DC.

basedog
11-05-2017, 12:53 PM

Yes

Commercecomet24
11-05-2017, 01:54 PM

Absolutely 100% right! And I can?t say this enough, chizik is an a**!

thf24
11-05-2017, 02:20 PM
At one point he said in seriousness that LSU's strategy against Bama should depend on drawing pass interference, and the other two just laughed it off. Great evidence of why he's a terrible coach and probably won't ever get another high profile job.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2017, 02:22 PM
At one point he said in seriousness that LSU's strategy against Bama should depend on drawing pass interference, and the other two just laughed it off. Great evidence of why he's a terrible coach and probably won't ever get another high profile job.

One good year with a bought qb and Gus calling plays is all he?s got. Was bad before that year and bad after.

AlmostPositive
11-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Chizik was hired to be bag man. This doesn't take any talent or ability, just a lack of ethics.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Chizik was hired to be bag man. This doesn't take any talent or ability, just a lack of ethics.

He ranks right up there with freeze in those qualities

yjnkdawg
11-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Chizek for Ole Miss head coach.
Booger for Ole Miss DC.

LOL Todd............. and Pawl can be their new PR hire.