PDA

View Full Version : Hard to believe the season is down to three games

starkvegasdawg
11-04-2017, 11:00 PM
Seems like just yesterday my balls were stuck to my legs from the heat at the CSU game and here it is November. Not sure anyone had us pegged at being 7-2 at this point and jockeying for bowl position instead of scratching and clawing just to be bowl eligible. This season has already been a success. Just need to finish strong and end the regular season at least 9-3 and hope that has our last game of the season played on NYD.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-04-2017, 11:59 PM
Agree. This season seems to have flown by. What a roller coaster ride it has been...high as a kite after LSU, crash and burned after Auburn, high again after A&M, nose dive but pulled up after UMass. Would luv to end the year on a high note with 3 (4 if the Indians are willing) more wins including a NY6 bowl.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2017, 12:03 AM
We have actually won 4 in a row now. Byu, uk, am, UMass.

BeardoMSU
11-05-2017, 12:05 AM
Great post, SVD.

Liverpooldawg
11-05-2017, 12:23 AM
7-2 heading into to last three. I think most of us would have taken that heading into the season. I would have. So would the one cigar boy I know. We both thought 6-6. We have an outstanding shot at 9-3. I wish our history said otherwise, but a 9 win season is a historically great season for us.