PDA

View Full Version : Two weeks in a row I've seen Grantham mouth the words

MetEdDawg
11-04-2017, 02:19 PM
"Hey what do you want to call here" to Mullen while we were on defense. Just saw it happen while Mullen was screaming calm down to the players from the sidelines.

preachermatt83
11-04-2017, 02:28 PM
Didn't look like that's what he said to me

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 02:41 PM
I think Mullen was asking him what he was gonna do. Totally normal happens everywhere every game

Leroy Jenkins
11-04-2017, 02:46 PM
"Hey what do you want to call here" to Mullen while we were on defense. Just saw it happen while Mullen was screaming calm down to the players from the sidelines.

Did Dan reply with, "call the play where they throw it over our heads." ?

Coursesuper
11-04-2017, 03:13 PM

He’s more than likely talking to the guys in the box, not the guy next to him.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Mullen ain’t calling defenses this year.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2017, 03:31 PM
So we are resorting to lip reading coaches now? Smh

MetEdDawg
11-04-2017, 03:37 PM
So we are resorting to lip reading coaches now? Smh

I'm stunned you don't try it more. I laugh quite a bit during a game because of lip reading. Coaches and players say some funny stuff during a game.

fader2103
11-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Met is the only person who can tap into the coaches headset. He knew exactly who Grantham was talking to and an federal fbi lip reader.

MetEdDawg
11-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Met is the only person who can tap into the coaches headset. He knew exactly who Grantham was talking to and an federal fbi lip reader.

My bad. I just assumed that him turning his head and looking straight at Mullen and then asking the question was decent enough evidence. Looks like the win has a lot of people unable to have a conversation without their asshole showing.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Got that right

fader2103
11-04-2017, 03:53 PM
So you can ready lips from the side to? Because I have a deaf friend that reads lips and you have to be faced towards him. I?m calling BS on what you think you saw. I am not salty at all about how we played. I knew today was a huge trap game.

MetEdDawg
11-04-2017, 03:55 PM
So you can ready lips from the side to? Because I have a deaf friend that reads lips and you have to be faced towards him. I?m calling BS on what you think you saw. I am not salty at all about how we played. I knew today was a huge trap game.

I saw it on tv. Grantham turned right toward the camera and was facing right at it. Slight overhead shot so you could see Grantham turn toward Mullen and say it. You can call BS all you want. But I bet you don't go back and find it and come back here and tell me I'm right. Because I am.

I'll even tell you where it was so you can find it. Go back to he play where Gerri Green got his leg pulled.