PDA

View Full Version : Abram you dumbass you know we have a bigger game next week

Apoplectic
11-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Unbelievable stupid

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 01:50 PM
When your head coach isn?t mentally in the game, how can you expect the players to be?

Leroy Jenkins
11-04-2017, 01:51 PM
Unbelievable stupid

Not his fault, because... fans. If there were more fans a the game he wouldn't have done that.

Gutter Cobreh
11-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Unbelievable stupid

He was just feeding off the intensity of the fans in the stands***

preachermatt83
11-04-2017, 02:33 PM
The board is being overrun with dumb threads today.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Rouge is out of control.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Targeting rule needs to be changed. Easy to dumbasses who never played or couch coaches and refs to sit there and say you cant do that but when youre on the field playing you arent thinking about where you hit a guy

preachermatt83
11-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Rouge is out of control.

Embarrassing himself.

HoopsDawg
11-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Unbelievable stupid

I can't get mad at a hard hitting safety for making an aggressive play and knocking someone's dick off.

preachermatt83
11-04-2017, 02:42 PM
I can't get mad at a hard hitting safety for making an aggressive play and knocking someone's dick off.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HoopsDawg again.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2017, 02:48 PM

Yep. People have complained on here about us not being aggressive and physical. Can?t have it both ways. I wish he would?ve hit a little lower but dang it?s a heat of the moment. We need to keep this mindset on defense. Stuff happens sometimes.

Dawgcentral
11-04-2017, 02:52 PM
UMass needs a taller QB

Covercorner2
11-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Unbelievable stupid

He hit the QB hard (like he was coached to do), just so happens the QB was ducked a little to be able to throw. Really no other place to hit him. Good call (by the rule, which we signed up for), but not a stupid play. The suspension part is what is stupid. It should reviewable. No real malicious intent= no suspension next game.

This was a trap game, and we still beat a decent team by 11. R E L A X.

Coursesuper
11-04-2017, 02:56 PM

Agree rule needs to be changed, there needs to be “ an intent to willfully use your head as a weapon” verbiage added to the rule. And yes you can make that decision easily as an official. To many players getting tossed for making good hard nosed football plays.

starkvegasdawg
11-04-2017, 02:57 PM
He hit the QB hard (like he was coached to do), just so happens the QB was ducked a little to be able to throw. Really no other place to hit him. Good call (by the rule, which we signed up for), but not a stupid play. The suspension part is what is stupid. It should reviewable. No real malicious intent= no suspension next game.

This was a trap game, and we still beat a decent team by 11. R E L A X.

I?ll agree with all but the last. They were not a decent team.

Covercorner2
11-04-2017, 03:04 PM
I?ll agree with all but the last. They were not a decent team.

I guess.... but we played like shit without our top 3 WRs and still won by double digits (their biggest loss on the year).

Gutter Cobreh
11-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Agree rule needs to be changed, there needs to be “ an intent to willfully use your head as a weapon” verbiage added to the rule. And yes you can make that decision easily as an official. To many players getting tossed for making good hard nosed football plays.

He lead with his head. He needs to learn to use his body like Bryant did on his big hits.

I liked his aggressiveness regardless, but the rule is fine.

tcdog70
11-04-2017, 03:17 PM
He lead with his head. He needs to learn to use his body like Bryant did on his big hits.

I liked his aggressiveness regardless, but the rule is fine.

Right. Don't lead with your head.Pretty simple, learn how.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:25 PM
Targeting rule needs to be changed. Easy to dumbasses who never played or couch coaches and refs to sit there and say you cant do that but when youre on the field playing you arent thinking about where you hit a guy

Well in today’s game you damn well better be. Targeting rule does suck but it is what it is. Abram could have hit that clown wherever he wanted. And if he would have taken a body shot he may have caused a turnover. It was dumb.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Lead with the head and launched. Dumb

Coursesuper
11-04-2017, 03:38 PM
I’m calling bullshit on the “ learn to hit with his body, are you kidding? Do you really think it’s that fvcking easy, again bullshit! If your calling for this you have obviously never played a down of defense any where above the 7th grade level. You are coming full speed hell bent to wear out a moving target trying to make a tackle to change a game your struggling in. But your supposed “lead with you body. No. Kid made a football play and QBs head comes down at contact and their heads hit, shit happens. If he goes low its a personal foul so how are supposed to hit the guy?

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:42 PM
He targeted too high. Coaches all over the country are teaching not leading with head and targeting the players body. Pretty common in today’s game. He had about 18 strides to pick a spot and he launched himself high. It was dumb. I think most of the targeting is bullshit but this was to the letter of the rule.

State82
11-04-2017, 03:48 PM
He targeted too high. Coaches all over the country are teaching not leading with head and targeting the players body. Pretty common in today’s game. He had about 18 strides to pick a spot and he launched himself high. It was dumb. I think most of the targeting is bullshit but this was to the letter of the rule.

Spot on. How difficult is it to aim for the midsection. Geez. Come on! It's the largest part of your target! It's just stupid.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:50 PM
They used to allow clotheslining when Butkus played...they made that against the rules and players adapted. Personally I wish they could still clothesline but that’s just me...

Commercecomet24
11-04-2017, 04:03 PM
They used to allow clotheslining when Butkus played...they made that against the rules and players adapted. Personally I wish they could still clothesline but that’s just me...

Ha, me too!

Dawgology
11-04-2017, 04:09 PM
I?m calling bullshit on the ? learn to hit with his body, are you kidding? Do you really think it?s that fvcking easy, again bullshit! If your calling for this you have obviously never played a down of defense any where above the 7th grade level. You are coming full speed hell bent to wear out a moving target trying to make a tackle to change a game your struggling in. But your supposed ?lead with you body. No. Kid made a football play and QBs head comes down at contact and their heads hit, shit happens. If he goes low its a personal foul so how are supposed to hit the guy?

This. You can make all kinds of rules but you can?t hange the laws of physics. At the end of the day I would rather get a few of these calls a game and field a badass defense than have some ***** Sirmon defense that doesn?t get targeting calls because they are afraid to lay a helmet on someone.

Bothrops
11-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Like the physicality. It's just better than hawk wrangling.