PDA

View Full Version : If you have a season ticket...

War Machine Dawg
11-04-2017, 12:47 PM
And sat on your ass instead of coming to the game or giving your tickets to Bulldogs who would come to the game: **** you. Dan and the players literally begged all week for us to have a big crowd. We're flat as hell and can't feed off the energy of a non-existent crowd. The last two weeks took a lot out of us emotionally. Yeah, the coaches and players bear a lot of responsibility for this shit show as well. But don't you dare think your absence isn't a factor.

And I'm writing this from inside DWS. I've had my say, now flame away in self-righteous indignation.

Pollodawg
11-04-2017, 12:49 PM
This post is the definition of self righteous.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 12:50 PM
My abscense is not a factor. Playing with no effort is totally on the team. Piss off

confucius say
11-04-2017, 12:51 PM
And sat on your ass instead of coming to the game or giving your tickets to Bulldogs who would come to the game: **** you. Dan and the players literally begged all week for us to have a big crowd. We're flat as hell and can't feed off the energy of a non-existent crowd. The last two weeks took a lot out of us emotionally. Yeah, the coaches and players bear a lot of responsibility for this shit show as well. But don't you dare think your absence isn't a factor.

And I'm writing this from inside DWS. I've had my say, now flame away in self-righteous indignation.

I agree completely. I'm fine if people couldn't make it, but give your tix to people who will go. Fan base gets a F today.

Leroy Jenkins
11-04-2017, 12:57 PM

I can’t blame anyone for not driving 3 hours to watch this. Don’t beg people to show up if the team can’t even make it to the game.

Gutter Cobreh
11-04-2017, 01:15 PM
If only we had more people in the stands, then Fitz would not bird dog his throws, our receiving core would catch the ball, and the team wouldn't have started out overconfident....

Glad to see halftime adjustments were made and we're actually doing what we're good at - which is RTGDF!!!!!

Cloak
11-04-2017, 01:23 PM
I'm with you WMD. Very little energy in the stadium. The camera crew just came into the student section and had to film us at a certain angle to look like there was a crowd behind us.

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2017, 01:28 PM
What some of you guys don't gert, is a QB may sail a pass. A DB may get caught looking in the backfield, but at least they showed up today. You did NOT. So STFU.

Bothrops
11-04-2017, 01:36 PM
What I want to know is what those ticket holders that aren't here, are doing instead...

Gutter Cobreh
11-04-2017, 01:40 PM
What some of you guys don't gert, is a QB may sail a pass. A DB may get caught looking in the backfield, but at least they showed up today. You did NOT. So STFU.

Physically - yes they are there...

Mentally - that's debatable...

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 01:42 PM

If you show up half cocked you might as well not show up at all.

WinningIsRelentless
11-04-2017, 02:29 PM
If you show up half cocked you might as well not show up at all.

The whole damn fan base wrote this game off all week so how the hell do you expect the players not to do the same thing. Don't ever overlook any team and not showing up by the fans is overlooking.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 02:40 PM
The whole damn fan base wrote this game off all week so how the hell do you expect the players not to do the same thing. Don't ever overlook any team and not showing up by the fans is overlooking.

We are fans. Some who have to get up early to drive to starkville. They are players who are going to school for free to play a game. Debate over

WinningIsRelentless
11-04-2017, 02:47 PM
We are fans. Some who have to get up early to drive to starkville. They are players who are going to school for free to play a game. Debate over

Pregame environment sets the tone of the first half. If you don't think players feed off the environment of the dawg walk and pregame then you don't understand competition.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 02:51 PM
Pregame environment sets the tone of the first half. If you don't think players feed off the environment of the dawg walk and pregame then you don't understand competition.

I understand competition. I dont understand shit effort and disrespecting the game regardless of who youre playing. Stop making excuses for shit effort. Its all good. Played better 2nd half and we won.

Coach34
11-04-2017, 03:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur1PNc3OTn0

JoseBrown
11-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Just FYI: Dan thanked the fans and the students for doing what he asked and for staying the whole game. Said next week he’d like to see the students do just a little more, because they set the tone for the rest of the fans. So, everyone butthurt about the crowd, you can simmer down now...

Oh, and I will be looking for a ticket next week possibly two. If anyone will have one or two extras, please dm me. Thx.

confucius say
11-04-2017, 03:35 PM

Then give your tix to people.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:38 PM
I have a season ticket and I didn’t go..and gave mine to a UMass person.

BoomBoom
11-04-2017, 03:44 PM

From someone who was at the game, F you. If you want 50000 at a non-conference game that inevitably will br at 11 am, dont schedule it in a stretch of 4 home games in 5 weeks. I live 4 hours away and a home game wipes an entire weekend. Its hard to fulfill adult responsibilities when 4 out of 5 weekends result in you getting nothing done. We went a month without a home game and then 4 in 5 weeks. Schedule better.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 03:46 PM
From someone who was at the game, F you. If you want 50000 at a non-conference game that inevitably will br at 11 am, dont schedule it in a stretch of 4 home games in 5 weeks. I live 4 hours away and a home game wipes an entire weekend. Its hard to fulfill adult responsibilities when 4 out of 5 weekends result in you getting nothing done. We went a month without a home game and then 4 in 5 weeks. Schedule better.

Holy **** you mean adulting means maybe skipping one home game like this one? Wtf dude? You’re a terrible bulldog...

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2017, 04:43 PM
I can?t blame anyone for not driving 3 hours to watch this. Don?t beg people to show up if the team can?t even make it to the game.
If the fans can't make it, why should the players? It works both ways. As the OP said MSU literally begged our fans to come.

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2017, 04:46 PM

We had people on here openly saying we should work on Bama most of the week. A few tried to warn us.

Anonymous
11-04-2017, 04:54 PM
My abscense is not a factor. Playing with no effort is totally on the team. Piss off

This is why we won't get over the hump. We don't have the fan base to compete.

Coach34
11-04-2017, 04:57 PM
If the fans can't make it, why should the players? It works both ways. As the OP said MSU literally begged our fans to come.

Because the players play for pride and to advance their careers

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2017, 04:58 PM

Your abscense was not a factor. 30,000 like you not being there WAS a factor.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-04-2017, 04:58 PM
What's going on in section 23? At the Kentucky game rows 12 - 16 were about empty and was lightly filled during today's game. That's a large block of tickets going unused. Don't get that.

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Because the players play for pride and to advance their careers

True, but we fans want to advance the program and take it to the next level, yet we can't be bothered to show up for a game because we don't like the opponent or the kick off time.

Liverpooldawg
11-04-2017, 05:02 PM
What's going on in section 23? At the Kentucky game rows 12 - 16 were about empty and was lightly filled during today's game. That's a large block of tickets going unused. Don't get that.

Look and see if it's filled with Bammers next week. If it is, there is your answer. Either they bought season tickets to get those for that game or they are corporate seats who only show up to see the opponents.