PDA

View Full Version : Mullen

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Not ready to ****ing coach today. That is all.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Nobody on the team was ready to go today. Players more than coaches, our effort and give a shit level are low

BayouDawg
11-04-2017, 12:21 PM
This is embarrassing

Dawgface
11-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Does he have a Knute Rockne halftime speech in him?

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Not ready to ****ing coach today. That is all.

He was too worried about robocalling fans to show up, to actually prepare this team.

dawgday166
11-04-2017, 12:29 PM
We've got 13 points and 7 or those were scored by the D. Does anyone expect us to score against Bammer?

confucius say
11-04-2017, 12:40 PM
He was too worried about robocalling fans to show up, to actually prepare this team.

And our fans/students still didn't show up. Should they be needed, no. But are they needed? Yes. And dan obviously knew that. Embarrassing all the way around.

parabrave
11-04-2017, 12:48 PM
We've got 13 points and 7 or those were scored by the D. Does anyone expect us to score against Bammer?

Score? Right now I would be happy if the offense get plus yardage. They are going to be hitting Fitz and AW 5 yards in the backfield.

BayouDawg
11-04-2017, 01:01 PM
It looks like they had a come to Jesus meeting at the half. Bout time

bobtail bob
11-04-2017, 01:28 PM
We don't have any quick backs that can get the edge ? These dudes are begging for it.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Blaming Mullen for this is laughable. Can’t get them up for teams like this when you got Bama next week.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Blame him on that stupid ass play.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Take that horseshit to Knoxville

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Blaming Mullen for this is laughable. Can?t get them up for teams like this when you got Bama next week.

True winners smell blood in the water and put trams like this away early and let the subs get reps.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2017, 01:59 PM
**** you mullen

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 02:16 PM
How can you expect relentless effort from the fans and players when your coach doesn?t give it?

preachermatt83
11-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Absolutely useless thread.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 02:32 PM
True winners smell blood in the water and put trams like this away early and let the subs get reps.

We didn’t have many subs. Hell, half the team is out. We had 1 starting receiver.
Other than the trick play, nothing bothered me. I expected a bad game this week.

shoeless joe
11-04-2017, 02:34 PM
How can you expect relentless effort from the fans and players when your coach doesn?t give it?

This is the dumbest statement you've ever made...and that's saying something

HoopsDawg
11-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Mullen tried to save Fitz from getting hit, but our offense doesn't work unless Fitz is running the ball.

Eric Nies Grind Time
11-04-2017, 02:43 PM
Mullen tried to save Fitz from getting hit, but our offense doesn't work unless Fitz is running the ball.

ding ding ding

Intramural All-American
11-04-2017, 02:48 PM

Posts like this make me laugh. We average over 33 points again, but you just decide to use this game, against a lesser team, where we try not to run our quarterback, as evidence that we won't score on Bama. We will have a tough time scoring on Bama, but to use this game as evidence is just dumb. We've averaged 40 points in our past two SEC games.

HoopCoach
11-04-2017, 03:14 PM
There are some sincerely strong dumb asses around here.

msstate7
11-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Posts like this make me laugh. We average over 33 points again, but you just decide to use this game, against a lesser team, where we try not to run our quarterback, as evidence that we won't score on Bama. We will have a tough time scoring on Bama, but to use this game as evidence is just dumb. We've averaged 40 points in our past two SEC games.

Dawgday is a troll

Commercecomet24
11-04-2017, 03:17 PM
There are some sincerely strong dumb asses around here.

They coming out of the woodwork today!

msstate7
11-04-2017, 03:18 PM
We 7-2 and #16 in the country... yeah, get rid of Mullen. #clowns

bulldawg28
11-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Mullen is the man!

dawgday166
11-04-2017, 05:06 PM

LOL ... should've probably put sarcastics. I was only being sarcastic. But I don't think we scoring on Bammer much either way. If you can't throw better than we do, you shore ain't running on them.

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 05:51 PM

We have a winner.

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 05:56 PM
This is the dumbest statement you've ever made...and that's saying something

Please provide an explanation of how dan brought relentless effort in the first half with his play calling? I?ll hang up and wait the rest of my life, for you to provide an answer. Please tell me how water isn?t wet or fire isn?t hot.

If you didn?t watch the first half I?ll give you a pass. But to be honest we scored 14 points non offensively. Dan only gave relentless effort on the first two drives of the second half with his play calling and keeping defense on his heels. Rest of game he was pretty predictable. Study our tape and you can easily tell what we are running when dan goes into cruise control (we will see mostly cruise control next week against Bama. Get ready but call me crazy). I get it .

So once again, please provide evidence that refutes this. I watched the entire game.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 06:04 PM
It?s a damn game you don?t put everything into. You cant go ape shit on everybody when you?ve got the schedule we?ve got. Look at AR and OSU getting that ass beat by lesser opponents. We won by 2 TDS and are 7-2 and you?re losing your shit because Dan wasn?t fired up and the team was flat. Just stupid!

Todd4State
11-04-2017, 06:06 PM
Please provide an explanation of how dan brought relentless effort in the first half with his play calling? I?ll hang up and wait the rest of my life, for you to provide an answer. Please tell me how water isn?t wet or fire isn?t hot.

If you didn?t watch the first half I?ll give you a pass. But to be honest we scored 14 points non offensively. Dan only gave relentless effort on the first two drives of the second half with his play calling and keeping defense on his heels. Rest of game he was pretty predictable. Study our tape and you can easily tell what we are running when dan goes into cruise control (we will see mostly cruise control next week against Bama. Get ready but call me crazy). I get it .

So once again, please provide evidence that refutes this. I watched the entire game.

Dan's play calling wasn't the problem for the most part- can't defend the Reggie Todd pass and we didn't manage down and distance all that well a couple of times. But the main problem is we have no WR's that are reliable right now. None. If you make Fitz not run to save him then it's all on Aeris. And they packed 9 in the box a lot before we started running Fitz. Our offense started to click in the second half when Fitz started to run. It sucks but there isn't thing we can do at the moment about it.

Goldendawg
11-04-2017, 07:58 PM
I was there as always and really hated going for it on 4th and 1 at about our own 39(?). I did however wonder if Fitz running the failed QB sneak was a play called by Dan. Your thoughts?

RocketDawg
11-04-2017, 08:03 PM
I was there as always and really hated going for it on 4th and 1 at about our own 39(?). I did however wonder if Fitz running the failed QB sneak was a play called by Dan. Your thoughts?

Don't know if the QB sneak was called by Dan or not, but it didn't look right. Something went wrong compared to normal. Fitz usually get's those one yarders.

Jack Lambert
11-04-2017, 08:32 PM
They coming out of the woodwork today!

They probably wasn't at the game and if they were at the game they were the ones who booed at the end of the 1st half.

shoeless joe
11-04-2017, 08:40 PM

So dan didn't try to get yardage and score based on his play calling???

I'm sure he was trying some different things and didn't open the playbook because of the supposed talent gap but we didn't execute. There was a WR screen in 2nd quarter where none of the wideouts looked to be on the same page. That's just one example of lack of execution.

I have always said that dan calls the game like I'd call it on PlayStation...fairly predictable based on the defense given.

All that being a given anybody, knowing the opponent and the circumstances, that thinks dan wasn't trying to do what was necessary to win is a moron. But hey Cohen sucked too...keep maintaining that rep