PDA

View Full Version : Performances like this against inferior opponents like this is another reason fans...

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Don?t kill themselves to make an 11 am kickoff. Our coach sends out a robocall for the fans to show up when he cannot even get the team to show up. Like I said in the other thread, full commitment starts from the top showing they care. Not preaching about how much they care.

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-04-2017, 12:15 PM
The reason we play like this is because the fans don't show up. This isn't a video game the players depend on fan energy. It's not that complicated.

msstate7
11-04-2017, 12:16 PM
The reason we play like this is because the fans don't show up. This isn't a video game the players depend on fan energy. It's not that complicated.
Come on mane... our players shouldn?t need the crowd to beat this team

BayouDawg
11-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Mullen is good for 1 poo poo performance against an inferior team a year. It doesn't matter if the stadium is half empty or standing room only.

NCDawg
11-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Our OL is getting knocked off the ball.

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 12:22 PM

I?m gonna take an educated guess that you never played anything past little league, with this response.

If our players really do need a crowd to beat this team, we will never win anything of significance. Winners only need winning to motivate them to win, period.

Maybe this is the millennial mentality an why we struggle so many games. Probably why we look like complete dog shit when we get down early to the Bamas and UGA tykes.

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Come on mane... our players shouldn?t need the crowd to beat this team

Yeah I don’t get the crowd size argument. How many fans did we have at A&M last week? Or at LaTech?

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-04-2017, 12:23 PM
So you think if we had an lsu type atmosphere they would be beating us. Answer that honestly and you will get my point

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 12:26 PM
So you think if we had an lsu type atmosphere they would be beating us. Answer that honestly and you will get my point

Have you seen LSU games against shit teams? Answer me that honestly?

Damn dude you need to get out more or get DirecTV genie so you can record OOC shit game crowds.

DudyDawg
11-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Really helped them whoop Troy

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-04-2017, 12:29 PM
Yeah I don’t get the crowd size argument. How many fans did we have at A&M last week? Or at LaTech?

With this logic home field advantage doesn't exist.

Tbonewannabe
11-04-2017, 12:29 PM

Like Troy? It has a lot more to do with the team not locked in than anything to do with the fans.

Leroy Jenkins
11-04-2017, 12:30 PM

If that were true how would anyone win a road game?

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-04-2017, 12:32 PM
I?m gonna take an educated guess that you never played anything past little league, with this response.

If our players really do need a crowd to beat this team, we will never win anything of significance. Winners only need winning to motivate them to win, period.

Maybe this is the millennial mentality an why we struggle so many games. Probably why we look like complete dog shit when we get down early to the Bamas and UGA tykes.

So you are saying this UMass team that is 2-6 has more of a winning mentality than our players? We are losing because the team is not motivated, and this dead ass crowd should give them no reason to be. There are maybe 2,000 students here. Pathetic

ShotgunDawg
11-04-2017, 12:33 PM
I wish our players held themselves to personal standards. This is an embarrassing effort all the way around.

I?d be tempted to fire Billy G at half time. Football is a grown man?s game and midgets get hurt. Look at the size of all our injured WRs and the ones taking their place suck

confucius say
11-04-2017, 12:37 PM
So you are saying this UMass team that is 2-6 has more of a winning mentality than our players? We are losing because the team is not motivated, and this dead ass crowd should give them no reason to be. There are maybe 2,000 students here. Pathetic

People don't want to hear it, but lot of truth in your point. Team is immature and needs the atmosphere. Not saying it should be that way, but it's true. Players had same mindset as our students/fans about this game.

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 12:37 PM
It’s a sandwich game. Nothing more or less. Hard to be good in these games.

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2017, 12:40 PM
Why are you not at the game?

confucius say
11-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Why are you not at the game?

Who, me?

THE Bruce Dickinson
11-04-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm here too

Maroonthirteen
11-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Rogue. He is saying players and coaches don't care. That is an absolutely ridiculous statement.

Edit to add: NVM. I see the reasons. 4.5 hour drive. Tough work week. Hahahaha. Dude, the players and coaches busted their ass all week. Got out of bed today before daylight.... I'm glad they didn't decide it was to early or the week was too strong. Or last week, College station was just to far to play. Hahahaha