PDA

View Full Version : Would I Would Love to See Added to College Gamday

ShotgunDawg
11-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Sitting here watching these blowhards tell me that Big 12 is the college football's most competitive conference, Iowa State is a great team, etc & I just wish that College Gameday would add an ex-NFL scout to their panel.

None of these guys have any clue or are unwilling to be honest about the quality of these teams.

Just wish they had someone on there that could be completely honest about the caliber of these teams & conferences.

The same blowhard, ridiculous take that these guy have every Saturday in the name of hype is extremely old.

If any of these Big 12 teams get in the playoff, there is a really good chance that they get blown out. Same goes for Wisconsin & Miami.

Why can't these people be honest?

IMissJack
11-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Sitting here watching these blowhards tell me that Big 12 is the college football's most competitive conference, Iowa State is a great team, etc & I just wish that College Gameday would add an ex-NFL scout to their panel.

None of these guys have any clue or are unwilling to be honest about the quality of these teams.

Just wish they had someone on there that could be completely honest about the caliber of these teams & conferences.

The same blowhard, ridiculous take that these guy have every Saturday in the name of hype is extremely old.

If any of these Big 12 teams get in the playoff, there is a really good chance that they get blown out. Same goes for Wisconsin & Miami.

Why can't these people be honest?

Because they want to get as many eyes as possible to watch and stay invested the entire season. That's all they want.

RocketDawg
11-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Maybe they are the most competitive conference. But it doesn't mean they're the best, just that more teams are equally matched for more competitive games. I don't really know ... never watch them.

BulldogBear
11-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Because they want to get as many eyes as possible to watch and stay invested the entire season. That's all they want.

This. And here's what worries me... that it's gonna take 2 losses to keep a Pac12 team out and that's every year. In the name of ratings and stuff to keep the West Coast engaged above having the best 4 in the playoff.