PDA

View Full Version : Did you realize that Bama still has to play a couple of tough games, LSU and AU...

IMissJack
11-04-2017, 09:23 AM
no mention of Dear Old State. Gameday- I hate to listen to those guys.

RougeDawg
11-04-2017, 09:46 AM
no mention of Dear Old State. Gameday- I hate to listen to those guys.

Until Dan doesn?t go into witness protection against Bama every year, Auburn last two years, and UGA this year, we shouldn?t expect much different comments. Dan has not really stepped up in these big games with lesser talent and put up a fight. Dak helped mask it in 14, but it?s glaringly obvious that dan goes into a ?play not to lose? play calling mindset, hoping the opponent makes mistakes we can capitalize on. It?s an offensive version Of prevent defense. We have to be more creative in these games, but Dan seems to always go in the opposite direction with his play calling. Maybe he will change but amost a decade?s worth of games says otherwise.

RocketDawg
11-04-2017, 09:57 AM
I'll be glad when Apple quits interpreting quote marks and apostrophes as question marks. You'd think that would be an easy fix for them. And also things that are copied and pasted from Word.

IMissJack
11-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Until Dan doesn?t go into witness protection against Bama every year, Auburn last two years, and UGA this year, we shouldn?t expect much different comments. Dan has not really stepped up in these big games with lesser talent and put up a fight. Dak helped mask it in 14, but it?s glaringly obvious that dan goes into a ?play not to lose? play calling mindset, hoping the opponent makes mistakes we can capitalize on. It?s an offensive version Of prevent defense. We have to be more creative in these games, but Dan seems to always go in the opposite direction with his play calling. Maybe he will change but amost a decade?s worth of games says otherwise.

I don't disagree, but ESPN guys were talking about Bama's resume and SOS not being great this year. Then Pollock(sp?) throws out that they can improve their resume by beating LSU and AU, when we are ranked higher then LSU. The guys are just blind to their bias.

ShotgunDawg
11-04-2017, 10:25 AM
I don't disagree, but ESPN guys were talking about Bama's resume and SOS not being great this year. Then Pollock(sp?) throws out that they can improve their resume by beating LSU and AU, when we are ranked higher then LSU. The guys are just blind to their bias.

Pollock is ignorant.

He’s just as bad as Desmond Howard