PDA

View Full Version : Miles turns down tcun

Apoplectic
11-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Anyone else hearing this? If true it tells me a lot about what's happening or going to happen to those shitbirds. Also tells me they're not getting an up and coming coach. Welcome aboard Head Coach Matt Luke!!!

TUSK
11-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Anyone else hearing this? If true it tells me a lot about what's happening or going to happen to those shitbirds. Also tells me they're not getting an up and coming coach. Welcome aboard Head Coach Matt Luke!!!

This depresses me.

I blame you, Apoplectic.

msstate7
11-03-2017, 11:53 PM
No idea is true or not, but of course les would turn them down. Could you imagine les trying to win games by running the ball and playing defense with this OM roster? Les may eat grass, but he is smarter than most that chew the cud

Cooterpoot
11-04-2017, 04:30 AM
I don’t think it’s true. Last I heard they were all in on Morris.

GreenheadDawg
11-04-2017, 07:07 AM

That’s hilarious. Why would that guy commit career suicide? I think he’s smarter than that.

Dawgface
11-04-2017, 07:12 AM
No one with a decent career ahead of them will take that job over the next 3 years minimum. They would be better off sticking with Luke for now.

Reason2succeed
11-04-2017, 08:49 AM
What’s the chances Florida ends up with Randy Shannon or that Randy Shannon ends up in Oxford?

TrapGame
11-04-2017, 09:17 AM
I still think they wind up with Chizik. He's a perfect fit for the Network.

IMissJack
11-04-2017, 09:17 AM

I imagine Morris will get consideration at aTm or elsewhere. He won't screw-up a chance at the bigs with OM.

fader2103
11-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Bill Belichick will be the HC for UM before Randy Shannon.

BiscuitEater
11-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Last I heard they were all in on Morris.

While that may very well be true .. Morris is NOT 'all in' on OM. Morris will coach in Texas; it's what he does best.

RocketDawg
11-04-2017, 09:38 AM
No idea is true or not, but of course les would turn them down. Could you imagine les trying to win games by running the ball and playing defense with this OM roster? Les may eat grass, but he is smarter than most that chew the cud

Yeah, I've always liked Les. He has some idiosyncrasies, but who doesn't? ;)

Plus ... wouldn't he, or any other recently fired coach, have to give up at least some of the buyout money if he's gainfully employed within a given time?