PDA

View Full Version : Lane kiffin

msstate7
11-03-2017, 07:32 PM
He is doing a really good job at FAU. He is a good recruiter, funny, and a pretty good football coach. I really hope he does not end up at OM. If I were an OM fan though, I would be recruiting lane and trying to hold on to Shea with those WRs. I think lane and little briles (if he came along) could field a dangerous offense at OM.

RocketDawg
11-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Hmm, not so sure. He may be a pretty good coach but I wouldn't want him at MSU. He's too flighty and there's no telling what he might do. I doubt they would want him either.

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2017, 07:36 PM
He is doing a really good job at FAU. He is a good recruiter, funny, and a pretty good football coach. I really hope he does not end up at OM. If I were an OM fan though, I would be recruiting lane and trying to hold on to Shea with those WRs. I think lane and little briles (if he came along) could field a dangerous offense at OM.

If he goes to OM, they’ll be charged with more violations within 24 months.

I hope they hire him.

LC Dawg
11-03-2017, 07:39 PM
I hope OM hires Kiffin. The damage he will do would far exceed any success he has.

msstate7
11-03-2017, 07:46 PM
If he goes to OM, they’ll be charged with more violations within 24 months.

I hope they hire him.

All I see are some secondary violations (all non-major) at UT. What real trouble has he been in?

Maroonthirteen
11-03-2017, 07:48 PM
2:55 mark. Hilarious

https://youtu.be/aYAsxnRaTAg

Commercecomet24
11-03-2017, 07:58 PM
If Kiffin were to go to unm what?s the over/under in months before he gets caught with a sorority girl(or sorority girls Mom)?

TUSK
11-03-2017, 08:02 PM
I hope Joey Freshwater stays outta the SECW and/or the conference all together...

DownwardDawg
11-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Lane is the only reason Bama lost to ole miss twice. Think about that. He was very average with the best talent in the country. Not scared.

msstate7
11-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Lane is the only reason Bama lost to ole miss twice. Think about that. He was very average with the best talent in the country. Not scared.

Lane is probably also the reason Bama is not the 2-time defending champs right now

Dawgology
11-03-2017, 08:52 PM
JOEY Freshwater + Oxford/Ole Miss would be a brilliant explosion!!

Commercecomet24
11-03-2017, 08:56 PM
JOEY Freshwater + Oxford/Ole Miss would be a brilliant explosion!!

Yep the coach be partying with the players

DownwardDawg
11-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Lane is probably also the reason Bama is not the 2-time defending champs right now

ONLY because he left with ONE game left. Changing coordinators for one NC game is pretty tuff task, even for Bama.

bulldawg28
11-03-2017, 10:14 PM

I fault Saban for running him off before the game. He beat himself with that decision.

Dawg61
11-03-2017, 10:24 PM
I hope OM hires Kiffin. The damage he will do would far exceed any success he has.

Joey Freshwater is divorced now too. If they hire him he needs to make a reality TV show with Johnny Manziel, Tim Tebow and Marshall Henderson as his roommates. Ratings would rival the Super Bowl.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-03-2017, 11:34 PM

Was it his decision to start Cooper Bateman against OM? WOW I'm surprised Saban let him make that call.*

Liverpooldawg
11-03-2017, 11:39 PM

Goat Boy at Ole Miss would be hilarious. He was born on third base but is capable of convincing you he got there on his own.

Quaoarsking
11-03-2017, 11:59 PM

If Alabama doesn't hire Lane Kiffin, we are national champions in 2014.

DownwardDawg
11-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Was it his decision to start Cooper Bateman against OM? WOW I'm surprised Saban let him make that call.*

Play calling. It had nothing to do with the name on the back of the QB jersey. He chose to throw the ball all over the place when it was apparent to everyone else in the country that Bama could run for 5-7 yards a carry. Everybody else that beat ole miss those years lined up and ran it down their throats. But the best O-line and best RB's in the country chose to pass like the New England Patriots.

TrapGame
11-04-2017, 10:20 AM
LK will go hard after the A&M job if it comes open. Book it.