PDA

View Full Version : Mars vs Ole Miss 2: THE WRECKONING

JDog13
11-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Was talking to Rosebowl earlier, and it appears Ole Miss has not heard the last of Tom Mars. Apparently a player's family has retained Mars' services, with more families to follow. Rosie wouldn't elaborate or offer any other details.

Just when they thought they had reached the end of their ordeal, Mars said "LOL."

There is no end in sight, bears.

msstate7
11-03-2017, 06:51 PM
What the players suing for? OM not paying according to contract?

Spiderman
11-03-2017, 06:56 PM

Wouldn't surprise me

msbulldog
11-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Fraud.

msstate7
Wouldn't surprise me

This would be the funniest thing ever. No chance in hell it actually happens though haha

BeastMan
Holy hell

RocketDawg
11-03-2017, 07:00 PM

Wonder if they had the contract witnessed, signed, and notarized? ;)

Commercecomet24
11-03-2017, 07:01 PM
ole miss the gift that keeps on giving

PassInterference
11-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Feasible. Coach and administration make intentionally false statements about the school?s standing with the NCAA in order to secure a contract (NLI) with a player. Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me.

RocketDawg
11-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Having Mars again would be a wreck alright. I wonder if part of Nutt's settlement was that Mars would leave them alone.

JoseBrown
11-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Having Mars again would be a wreck alright. I wonder if part of Nutt's settlement was that Mars would leave them alone.

Evidently not if players families have retained his services to go after them. I hope they do, and the hookers come out in whatever they are planning...

Todd4State
11-03-2017, 08:25 PM

Typically it would be the other way around. Nutt leaves them alone and Mars goes back to lawyering.

Spiderman
11-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Was talking to Rosebowl earlier, and it appears Ole Miss has not heard the last of Tom Mars. Apparently a player's family has retained Mars' services, with more families to follow. Rosie wouldn't elaborate or offer any other details.

Just when they thought they had reached the end of their ordeal, Mars said "LOL."

Be best if it was State players. 2 in particular.

GULP!

Ezsoil
11-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Mars is my kind of attorney...he understands it's a war and to not take prisoners ... I was disappointed in Leo's attorney and his filings...especially given all the material he has to work with regarding the "fan base reporters" that have repeatedly disparaged him without a shred of proof. I hope it Leo that has made a change and he is about to go on the offensive ....

Bucky Dog
11-03-2017, 09:14 PM
Evidently not if players families have retained his services to go after them. I hope they do, and the hookers come out in whatever they are planning...

It's about the hookers! Mimi has been trying to tell everyone!

Randolph Dupree
11-03-2017, 10:34 PM
So who’s pitching in for the Mars statue?

Op4isabitch
11-04-2017, 12:49 AM
I've had this thought in my head for a while, and jdog you and I are pretty good Twitter buddies but I been wondering if you are Rosebowl.

Mimi's Babies
11-04-2017, 06:01 AM

Part of the settlement COULD be that Nutt would not bring anymore LAWSUITS against them concerning the slander. This would be totally different.... Go get them Mars.

Mimi's Babies
11-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Feasible. Coach and administration make intentionally false statements about the school?s standing with the NCAA in order to secure a contract (NLI) with a player. Sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me.

The suit to read: "OM gifts of illegal benefits, classless acts of prostitutes, lying to prospective athletes, the burner phones, illegal recruiting trips to local high schools, and the ole red and blue gift bags have all hurt my son's chances of playing professional football. OM knew about the NOA 2 and slandered a former coach, planted total falsehoods with certain news media where OM could run the narrative "IT'S ALL A FORMER COACH, MISSISSIPPI STATES and ROSEBOWL'S FAULT"!!!!

Its game day get out of the bed #HAILSTATE....

Jarius
11-04-2017, 07:36 AM
Is that at least one current OM player has hired Tom Mars to represent them. Guy said Rosebowl confirmed it but said he has not been given a name from Mars.

JDog13
11-04-2017, 08:29 AM
I've had this thought in my head for a while, and jdog you and I are pretty good Twitter buddies but I been wondering if you are Rosebowl.

I'm not Rosebowl, I'm Hank.

Reason2succeed
11-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Who is it?

D. D. Bowie? He has straight lied to. Pennamon or whatever he lies to? I think that’s the name of the RB who had the quote that Freeze wouldn’t lie to him.

If they not only have to deal with transfers but also have a class action lawsuit that would be hilarious.

msstate7
11-04-2017, 08:52 AM
If it is true OM will immediately release him from scholarship. Do not think OM can allow immediate play transfer though, so OM may not can appease the player

Reason2succeed
11-04-2017, 09:01 AM
If it is true OM will immediately release him from scholarship. Do not think OM can allow immediate play transfer though, so OM may not can appease the player

The player would still have to sit out a year as of now for transferring. That is enough injury to warrant a lawsuit if the player can prove he signed under false pretenses due to the coaching staff.

Coach34
11-04-2017, 09:38 AM
Shay Patterson would be a good guess. If my son was an NFL prospect and needed to get out of a bad situation to be able to go to a better program and not have to sit- I'd get Mars

JDog13
11-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Here's the original thread.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?60909-Mars-vs-Ole-Miss-2-THE-WRECKONING

bomanishus
11-04-2017, 09:40 AM
the Sheavior is my guess too...

Jarius
11-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Deontay Anderson is what OM people are spinning. Say he wants to transfer with no penalty and because they aren’t getting an extra year bowl ban he would have to sit out. I gave the guy a hearty chuckle when he floated that shit.

BeastMan
11-04-2017, 10:29 AM
I'm not Rosebowl, I'm Hank.

Hank blocked me on twitter for making fun of Isis. Why do you hate America?

Leroy Jenkins
11-04-2017, 11:17 AM
The NCAA does not have to give a two year ban in order to transfer without penalty, it’s just that it becomes automatic at that point. The COI can accept a one year ban and still allow transfers without penalty they’ve done it before.

Mimi's Babies
11-04-2017, 10:05 PM
the Sheavior is my guess too...

Dear ole dad was raising hell last weekend on several sites. So I ventured over to the fb page. He said some ugly things...

Coach34
11-19-2017, 11:27 PM

Nailed it

preachermatt83
11-19-2017, 11:44 PM
Steve has been right every single step of the way on this. OM folks better start listening to steve.

Mimi's Babies
11-20-2017, 06:28 AM
Deontae Anderson's name has surfaced. His family has hired Tom Mars. SEC has an article based on Wolken's info.

MeridianDog
11-20-2017, 08:12 AM
I wonder if part of Nutt's settlement was that Mars would leave them alone.

Lawyers earn their living by not leaving folks alone. What Lawyer in his/her right mind would agree to leave someone alone?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-20-2017, 10:30 AM
MARS IS THE MAN!!!!

MeridianDog
11-20-2017, 10:31 AM

We each Rue in our own way.

The Federalist Engineer
11-20-2017, 11:55 AM
So who?s pitching in for the Mars statue?

Count me in, I suggest an equestrian statue with Bjork as the horse, Freeze below the horse being trampled