PDA

View Full Version : Mullen talking about Florida and MSU

Reason2succeed
11-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Show these to all the folks worried about Mullen bolting or predicting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stNtW0fGoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEkxGVe1JDk

BulldogBear
11-01-2017, 07:36 AM
If we're not gonna shut down some of these "Mullen to Alaska-Fairbanks" threads, the STICKY THIS ONE. Recruits read this stuff.

TrapGame
11-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Somebody show Bo Bounds this. He was at again this morning.

Dawgface
11-01-2017, 08:56 AM
But you know the talking heads.....they will poo poo this kind of stuff. It won't go away until jobs are filled.

BulldogBear
11-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Somebody show Bo Bounds this. He was at again this morning.

Boy he got defensive didn't he? Then strawmaned his response.

TrapGame
11-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Boy he got defensive didn't he? Then strawmaned his response.

About 7:35 he was talking like Mullen was already gone and it's a done deal. He was going "somewhere". We just didn't know yet.

BulldogBear
11-01-2017, 10:02 AM
About 7:35 he was talking like Mullen was already gone and it's a done deal. He was going "somewhere". We just didn't know yet.

When basically challenged to give a reason Tennessee was a better job than MSU his response was "Because it is." Then mumbled something about 90s.

RougeDawg
11-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Why does anyone still listen to clown bounds? Y?all would have someone else in there by now who actually knows what a football is, let alone how the game is played. Turn off the damn channel and call his sponsors to tell them you will not be purchasing their services as long as they continue to fund his two ring circus. He can?t even compare to a three ring circus. Well you don?t have to force him out if you enjoy Jackson Prep 8th grade tennis reviews and how great some Condo 500 miles away is. To me sports should have someone that knows at least a 3rd grade level of knowledge speaking on it. But o digress.

Start voting with your wallet and you will get some quality shows. Either that or the station will go out of business. I?m fairly certain they will make a change if the money starts to dry up.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Shouldn't the results of our early signing period be a sign of what Mullen's plans are? If recruits are signing to play for Mullen, one would think Mullen and staff are assuring them that they arent going anywhere. It would be pretty shady to tell them one thing and then bolt after they sign.

GreenheadDawg
11-01-2017, 10:38 AM
When basically challenged to give a reason Tennessee was a better job than MSU his response was "Because it is." Then mumbled something about 90s.

I will never wrap my head around why anyone listens to that ass clown.

notsofarawaydawg
11-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Slim Smith, who hates MSU and Mullen with a passion, was at it again in the Columbus paper yesterday. The Imes are big big Landshart fans so he's just repeating what all the other TCUN rally boys are saying.

TrapGame
11-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Shouldn't the results of our early signing period be a sign of what Mullen's plans are? If recruits are signing to play for Mullen, one would think Mullen and staff are assuring them that they arent going anywhere. It would be pretty shady to tell them one thing and then bolt after they sign.

Truth.

There has been not a peep on Twitter about recruits freaking out. This is going to be a big nothing burger.

Jack Lambert
11-01-2017, 11:03 AM
I wonder how much Dan's baby mama gets paid. Man did she do the big nasty with the right guy.

Tbonewannabe
11-01-2017, 12:06 PM
The first video is interesting at the 3:40 mark. He talks about the grind of building a program and how Urban got burnt out by never enjoying winning. Dan is just now truly enjoying having his program built.

was21
11-01-2017, 12:22 PM
All due respect and it may still hold true, but at least one of those videos is probably at least a year old

Reason2succeed
11-01-2017, 12:30 PM
All due respect and it may still hold true, but at least one of those videos is probably at least a year old

What has changed? Florida has just shown how impatient they really are.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-01-2017, 01:12 PM

try 3 years old

Tbonewannabe
11-01-2017, 02:51 PM
What has changed? Florida has just shown how impatient they really are.

UF has now shown they will try to screw the coach out of the buyout also by finding a reason to fire "with cause".

BB30
11-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Slim Smith, who hates MSU and Mullen with a passion, was at it again in the Columbus paper yesterday. The Imes are big big Landshart fans so he's just repeating what all the other TCUN rally boys are saying.

Not all of the Imes are big Rebs and they really don't have much input on the paper except for owning it.(I know that sounds dumb) but it is the truth. The C dispatch sports section just isn't done very well. Like a lot of other small town papers.

tcdog70
11-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Not all of the Imes are big Rebs and they really don't have much input on the paper except for owning it.(I know that sounds dumb) but it is the truth. The C dispatch sports section just isn't done very well. Like a lot of other small town papers.

His daughter married the Italian Stallion-Johnny Musso and their son played for Northwester--I think.