PDA

View Full Version : And TSUN the flagship university of the state is ranked what in the real poll....oh

99jc
10-31-2017, 06:33 PM
Right little sister you shitbirds realize only now at the end of the power of the cowbell. Oh and click an ad bitches.

Commercecomet24
10-31-2017, 06:36 PM
+1000!

RougeDawg
10-31-2017, 06:39 PM
To my recollection there is only one football program in Mississippi. We don?t need to give those 2nd rate, rent-a-chandelier asshats any recognition, as we leave them in the dust.

BeardoMSU
10-31-2017, 06:44 PM
To my recollection there is only one football program in Mississippi. We don?t need to give those 2nd rate, rent-a-chandelier asshats any recognition, as we leave them in the dust.

This. Every time something good happens to us, our first reaction shouldn't be mentioning them....

Liverpooldawg
10-31-2017, 07:45 PM
This. Every time something good happens to us, our first reaction shouldn't be mentioning them....

Yes it should, kick'em while they are down.

RougeDawg
11-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Yes it should, kick'em while they are down.

Shaking my f*cking Head!!! Why acknowledge an opponent that cannot currently even hold your pubic hair,
Let alone your jock strap, or even leave the remote decency of thinking you are thinking about them?

This mindset is why we are where we are. When I think about teabagging A&M and the other 5 on our schedule, the ascotAsshats never cross my mind unless I need to think of a douchewad with more Abner?s tenders on gameday than IQ points! Shit we had 0000.000 Abner?s tenders at our last tailgate and it was pretty close
To that bunches collective IQ.

They are woefully ignorant and stupid. Look at their horrific ROI on paying players? One soon to be vacated ?Nose?
sugar bowl? What a shit show so stop giving that rinky dink Barnum and Baily program the light of day. F*ck them and the klansmen horses they rode in on.

Goodnight

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
11-01-2017, 04:23 AM
Shaking my f*cking Head!!! Why acknowledge an opponent that cannot currently even hold your pubic hair,
Let alone your jock strap, or even leave the remote decency of thinking you are thinking about them?

This mindset is why we are where we are. When I think about teabagging A&M and the other 5 on our schedule, the ascotAsshats never cross my mind unless I need to think of a douchewad with more Abner?s tenders on gameday than IQ points! Shit we had 0000.000 Abner?s tenders at our last tailgate and it was pretty close

They are woefully ignorant and stupid. Look at their horrific ROI on paying players? One soon to be vacated ?Nose?
sugar bowl? What a shit show so stop giving that rinky dink Barnum and Baily program the light of day. F*ck them and the klansmen horses they rode in on.

Goodnight

Here Here and Diddley diddley to the 17 em and the Klansmen horses they rode in on.... Good riddance to those ASSHATS!!

Turfdawg67
11-01-2017, 06:53 AM

Goodnight

Then let a thread about them die and stop adding to it.

Bully13
11-01-2017, 07:09 AM
They are now relegated to just starting threads trashing cam akers and his family.

Liverpooldawg
11-01-2017, 08:06 AM

Goodnight
Because they are Ole Miss and most of us have to live among them and interact with them every day. Pretending that they don’t exist or not acknowledging them is the exact same thing as their “MSU isn’t our real rival” crap that we all laugh at them about. Kick’em while they are down. You better believe they did when it was us.

BrunswickDawg
11-01-2017, 08:17 AM

Goodnight

We should treat them like Southern Miss fans - ignore them 95% of the time, then pat them on the head and say "good game little brother" after each win for the next few years.

Liverpooldawg
11-01-2017, 08:21 AM
But they aren’t USM. USM is now irrelevant because of conference realignment. Ole Miss is still in the SEC...for now at least;)

Liverpooldawg
11-01-2017, 08:50 AM
For information purposes who in this thread lives in Mississippi? I do.