PDA

View Full Version : Two interesting threads from TexAgs

BulldogBear
10-31-2017, 04:08 PM
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2900369

This one is about Halloween and has some good stuff in it. Get ready to laugh.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2900084

This one is about Mullen. It's funny how no one outside our folks get it. Which one of you is MSU/SEC ALUM?

ShotgunDawg
10-31-2017, 04:16 PM
Most people despise success.

They can handle Harvard grads having good jobs and blue bloods winning games because that doesn’t indict their own culture and decisions.

The moment the state school person gets a good job or a non traditional power starts winning more than them though, it’s hurts their feelings and disturbs them that they may have to look in then mirror.

Johnson85
10-31-2017, 04:33 PM
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2900369

This one is about Halloween and has some good stuff in it. Get ready to laugh.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2900084

This one is about Mullen. It's funny how no one outside our folks get it. Which one of you is MSU/SEC ALUM?

It's funny how ignorant some people are. I wonder how many obviously stupid things get said on this board that aren't caught?

Dan Mullen would be the second highest paid coach in the country behind Saban at "any decent school"?

And Mullen is good for winning some games he shouldn't win every once in a while but that's it?

Pretty funny.

TrapGame
10-31-2017, 05:29 PM
So, we're the second school of MS with a smaller, crappy fan base?

That whole thread is just butt hurt ignorance on display.

Bucky Dog
10-31-2017, 06:22 PM
Here is what needs to be straightened out about ONE of Godfrey's big lies:

Sexton did NOT negotiate a much lower buyout for Mac to set Mullen or one of his other clients up for the job! Think about how ignorant of a move that would be. Remember that Sexton gets a pretty good percentage of each paycheck so ask yourself why would anyone A) Voluntarily tell my clients to give up $8-10MM in a buyout to hopefully have that school hire one of his other clients? B) IF Sexton did actually do that, then why would any coach, or any current client want him as their agent if he was going to screw them over for his own gain?!

The negotiated settlement was a way Florida was being nice to Mac because they had cause to fire him and technically didn't have to give him shit. If anything, Sexton, if he was doing his job, got the buyout from $0 to the millions Mac did get.

By the way I love how someone in College Station says Starkville is a shit hole.

Tbonewannabe
10-31-2017, 06:28 PM
So, we're the second school of MS with a smaller, crappy fan base?

That whole thread is just butt hurt ignorance on display.

What did you expect from a group of fans that just had a 4 hour train ran on them? They are all still probably pissed we didn't use lube for the 2nd year in a row.

Commercecomet24
10-31-2017, 06:28 PM
Hers what needs to be straightened out about ONE of Godfrey's big lies:

Sexton did NOT negotiate a much lower buyout for Mac to set Mullen or one of his other clients up for the job! Think about how ignorant of a move that would be. Remember that Sexton gets a pretty good percentage of each paycheck so ask yourself why would anyone A) Voluntarily tell my clients to give up $8-10MM in a buyout to hopefully have that school hire one of his other clients? B) IF Sexton did actually do that, then why would any coach, or any current client want him as their agent if he was going to screw them over for his own gain?!

The negotiated settlement was a way Florida was being nice to Mac because they had cause to fire him and technically didn't have to give him shit. If anything, Sexton, if he was doing his job, got the buyout from $0 to the millions Mac did get.

By the way I love how someone in College Statuon says Starkville is a shit hole.

100% agree with everything and especially about college station.

LC Dawg
10-31-2017, 07:07 PM
Mississippi State has beaten A&M?s ass 3 out of 4 years but Dan Mullen is not a good coach? The ones that think that must be in excruciating pain every time they remember Sumlin is their coach.

Pollodawg
10-31-2017, 07:11 PM
I love being hated. Nobody hates a loser.

Pollodawg
10-31-2017, 07:14 PM
Don't we hold the all time edge over AM now? 6-5 or something?

Commercecomet24
10-31-2017, 07:15 PM
I love being hated. Nobody hates a loser.

Right on!

maroonmania
10-31-2017, 07:19 PM
It's funny how ignorant some people are. I wonder how many obviously stupid things get said on this board that aren't caught?

Dan Mullen would be the second highest paid coach in the country behind Saban at "any decent school"?

And Mullen is good for winning some games he shouldn't win every once in a while but that's it?

Pretty funny.

That is pretty funny given that Mullen's reputation is that he is only good for winning the games he should win.