PDA

View Full Version : Basketball tickets in....but,

MCsMGs
10-31-2017, 12:12 PM
the tickets for the season opener double header(which I paid for when I ordered) were not included in package. Anyone else? Are they being sent separately?

Yes, I know...I'll call the ticket office, but I really just wanted to see something else on this board besides idle speculation about the coaching carousel.

Maybe we should start speculating about who is gonna transfer out this year...***

rcsteph1
10-31-2017, 12:29 PM
Supposedly the Season Opener Tickets are going to be going out tomorrow Nov 1. I haven't received my tickets yet and no email stating that they have shipped. They are cutting it close this year.

Ezsoil
10-31-2017, 12:56 PM
I called the ticket office and they said the men's tickets were sent out last week....the season openers will be sent out this week and the women's tickets will be sent out next week. The exhibition games this week will not require tickets so as I leave Texas tomorrow, I was planning on staying a month in Starkville and enjoy all the football and basketball games but my tickets will be sent to Texas. I called and asked last week if the could hold them or mail them to my Starkville adddress that was a resounding no. It's a joke that there are three mailings....ohhh and just wait till you see how they are handling the season opener seating........ it's a total cluster

MCsMGs
10-31-2017, 02:23 PM
I called the ticket office and they said the men's tickets were sent out last week....the season openers will be sent out this week and the women's tickets will be sent out next week. The exhibition games this week will not require tickets so as I leave Texas tomorrow, I was planning on staying a month in Starkville and enjoy all the football and basketball games but my tickets will be sent to Texas. I called and asked last week if the could hold them or mail them to my Starkville adddress that was a resounding no. It's a joke that there are three mailings....ohhh and just wait till you see how they are handling the season opener seating........ it's a total cluster

Not sure about the season opener tickets, but it should be easy to log in to your dog tag account and email the regular tickets to yourself...

MCsMGs
11-01-2017, 07:33 PM
I got my season opener tickets today. I don't know how they did the seat selection, but I am more than satisfied with my seats are. I even got all 8 of my seats in the same row!