PDA

View Full Version : The one positive about playing Bama

Dawgology
10-31-2017, 08:09 AM
Is that we will get a HUGE bump in the polls for beating UMass. In fact, with a nice 21 pt win over Umass I think we jump to around 15 in the polls. Playoff poll included.

Why?

Bama needs another quality win for their resume in case they lose to Georgia in the SEC Champ. A win over LSU this weekend will help them but to follow it up with a win over a top 15 team would seal the deal for them to play in the playoffs even with a loss to GA.

It's funny...but true

Jack Lambert
10-31-2017, 08:23 AM
I kind have a feeling that we will be somewhere between 16-19 tonight when the real poll comes out. If we handle business this weekend we will move up. I kind of have feeling some teams in front of us will lose. Next week we just need to keep Bama close and not be blown out. Win last two conveniently, have a few SEC teams in front of us lose and maybe get a NY6 Bowl.

But then again when I go into the shower I always think I have the biggest ****.

Dawgology
10-31-2017, 09:50 AM
I kind have a feeling that we will be somewhere between 16-19 tonight when the real poll comes out. If we handle business this weekend we will move up. I kind of have feeling some teams in front of us will lose. Next week we just need to keep Bama close and not be blown out. Win last two conveniently, have a few SEC teams in front of us lose and maybe get a NY6 Bowl.

But then again when I go into the shower I always think I have the biggest ****.

Don't we all??

MedDawg
10-31-2017, 10:10 AM
Is that we will get a HUGE bump in the polls for beating UMass. In fact, with a nice 21 pt win over Umass I think we jump to around 15 in the polls. Playoff poll included.

Why?

Bama needs another quality win for their resume in case they lose to Georgia in the SEC Champ. A win over LSU this weekend will help them but to follow it up with a win over a top 15 team would seal the deal for them to play in the playoffs even with a loss to GA.

It's funny...but true

Only a couple of those 6 should be favored. We have the potential for a big jump in the polls. We need to dominate UMass.

RougeDawg
10-31-2017, 10:16 AM
We should be 16 tonight at minimum. There aren?t 16 better resumes out three to this point. Isn?t that what the playoff rankings are based upon?

Jack Lambert
10-31-2017, 06:48 PM

Shameless bump.

BeardoMSU
10-31-2017, 06:51 PM
Shameless bump.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/well-done.gif