PDA

View Full Version : Memphis coach shows how it is done

Reason2succeed
10-30-2017, 10:13 PM
Before even being asked about other jobs he called a team meeting with his players concerning all the talk about him taking another job. Check out his remarks.

I'm sure they were followed up by: "now excuse me because I have a round trip flight to Gainesville, Knoxville, and College Station to catch."

Maroonthirteen
10-31-2017, 06:33 AM
Yeah but even their play by play guy, that has a midday talk show, said Norvell will have offers and he will entertain them.

It seems this whole season has been about coaching hot seats and who is getting fired. One loss and a whole fan base is triggered and the likes of Finbaum and Clay Travis fan the flames. According to some, The entire sec west...all 7 teams.... is about to lose or fire or retire a coach this year. It is really ridiculous.

BulldogBear
10-31-2017, 06:54 AM
Yeah but even their play by play guy, that has a midday talk show, said Norvell will have offers and he will entertain them.

It seems this whole season has been about coaching hot seats and who is getting fired. One loss and a whole fan base is triggered and the likes of Finbaum and Clay Travis fan the flames. According to some, The entire sec west...all 7 teams.... is about to lose or fire or retire a coach this year. It is really ridiculous.

Well, crap. Mullen to Bammer***

msudawg1200
10-31-2017, 07:41 AM

One loss and a whole fan base is triggered and the likes of Finbaum and Clay Travis fan the flames. .

Clay Travis. What a tool. I don't know if it's been covered on here, but I was listening last week and that guy said we were the worst job in the SEC by far. He said Kentucky was better(didn't give a reason). He said Vandy was better because of Nashville. He said it was easier to get good talent to those places. Does this dick live under a rock? Mississippi is ate up with talent and we get most of it. As bad as parts of our history is we still have been better than freakin Kentucky and Vandy historically. Way better. To top it off this douchebag said we also play second fiddle to Ole Miss which hurts us. What? This ain't the segregation period anymore. We have been at least even with them the last 40 or so years, and that is with them doing major cheating and getting caught three different times. It's dipshits like Travis and Finebaum that keep our national perception down because some mouth breathers listen to them and believe everything they say.

Liverpooldawg
10-31-2017, 07:52 AM
Before even being asked about other jobs he called a team meeting with his players concerning all the talk about him taking another job. Check out his remarks.

I'm sure they were followed up by: "now excuse me because I have a round trip flight to Gainesville, Knoxville, and College Station to catch."

It means absolutely nothing. He will leave at the end of the season and everybody knows it.

Dawgology
10-31-2017, 07:55 AM
Clay Travis. What a tool. I don't know if it's been covered on here, but I was listening last week and that guy said we were the worst job in the SEC by far. He said Kentucky was better(didn't give a reason). He said Vandy was better because of Nashville. He said it was easier to get good talent to those places. Does this dick live under a rock? Mississippi is ate up with talent and we get most of it. As bad as parts of our history is we still have been better than freakin Kentucky and Vandy historically. Way better. To top it off this douchebag said we also play second fiddle to Ole Miss which hurts us. What? This ain't the segregation period anymore. We have been at least even with them the last 40 or so years, and that is with them doing major cheating and getting caught three different times. It's dipshits like Travis and Finebaum that keep our national perception down because some mouth breathers listen to them and believe everything they say.

There will always be people like this. You just have to ignore them. At the end of the day they are trying to make a buck by stirring controversy or they are bullies. The best thing to do is just win. Prove them wrong.

In fact, that's the only thing to do.

Maroonthirteen
10-31-2017, 08:56 AM
I like Clays show. It can be entertaining. However I have ignored his opinions on the coaching carousel after he said Lane Kiffen to Miss State. Hahahahahaha! With that statement he proved he knows nothing about MSU. ZERO! Kiffen to MSU is the most absurd scenario I have heard yet on the coaching carousel.

Oh and he thinks he would beat Marsha Blackburn in an election for the open US senate seat in TN. Hahahahaha. That's ridiculous as well.