PDA

View Full Version : A&M replay on SECN at 7:30

starkvegasdawg
10-30-2017, 06:43 PM
Just in case you were interested.

BulldogBear
10-30-2017, 06:48 PM
I was at the game so I DVRed it. Watched first half last night.

Fitz was face masked on our first TD. No call.

Also, I suspected at the time that Fitz's opening drive INT looked like PI. Watching on DVR confirmed it. I hate SEC officiating.

West Tn Dawg
10-30-2017, 07:07 PM
Thanks!

TrapGame
10-30-2017, 07:18 PM
I was at the game so I DVRed it. Watched first half last night.

Fitz was face masked on our first TD. No call.

Also, I suspected at the time that Fitz's opening drive INT looked like PI. Watching on DVR confirmed it. I hate SEC officiating.

Nothing beats the Deaf Ref. That was ridiculous.

VandelayIndustries
10-30-2017, 07:41 PM
How different would the game have been if A&M connects on one of those two bombs after the INT? Still the think we win but wouldn't have been a drubbing

BulldogBear
10-31-2017, 07:22 AM
How different would the game have been if A&M connects on one of those two bombs after the INT? Still the think we win but wouldn't have been a drubbing

How different would it have been if the Officials had called the PI and INT never happened? We possibly go down and score earlier and still stuff them for 33 total yards in the first half. What if Mullen had driven for a FG will TOs on the board at the end of the half? My point is you can do that all day long. Let's not think like the Rebels do and how they've trained the rest of the media world to think. Let's not discount anything MSU does because we all we got. Let's not win or even dominate games and then make excuses for why we should've lost. We have two big wins this year that are already being discounted. Let's not help them any.

Dawgology
10-31-2017, 07:56 AM
Yeah. The play where Fitz lost his helmet was because it was ripped off of him. No call. Go figure.

MrKotter
10-31-2017, 07:59 AM

Or, had Fitz hooked up on his deep shots. It would have been an even bigger drubbing

Jack Lambert
10-31-2017, 08:01 AM
The looks Sumerlin was making all game was priceless. He knows that was another nail.