PDA

View Full Version : Willie Taggert

fader2103
10-30-2017, 01:21 PM
Has reportedly been contacted by the Florida Gators, according to SEC country.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/report-oregon-coach-willie-taggart-contacted-florida-opening-real-possibility

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-30-2017, 01:26 PM

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/report-oregon-coach-willie-taggart-contacted-florida-opening-real-possibility

wait one damn minute. That is not what Godfrey said!!!!*

basedog
10-30-2017, 01:42 PM
wait one damn minute. That is not what Godfrey said!!!!*

Mistakes were made DgD****

MetEdDawg
10-30-2017, 01:47 PM
Seen a couple people that think he would be a way better hire than Mullen. Not sure I would agree with that sentiment since Mullen has done it for the past 8 1/2 years at one of the hardest programs to be a HC at.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-30-2017, 01:59 PM
From what I have read, most Florida fans have Mullen 3rd or 4th on the list.

basedog
10-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Dan at the press conference today said he is very happen with working for Keenum and Cohen, likes his position at Msu.

First time ever DM addressed the rumors from the past, sounds positive to me.

Looks like he has a say about expansions and football facilities!

MSUdawg7
10-30-2017, 02:06 PM
First time posting...but I do love Elitedawgs. If Dan has say over stadium expansions...would someone on here with some say...please ask them to add half steps on the east and west side lower levels? It is very difficult for people with bad joints/knee problems and the elderly to climb those deep steps.

PLEASE ask...someone!!!

Commercecomet24
10-30-2017, 02:09 PM
Dan at the press conference today said he is very happen with working for Keenum and Cohen, likes his position at Msu.

The House That Mullen Built!

Cary Hudson's little bro
10-30-2017, 02:15 PM
First time posting...but I do love Elitedawgs. If Dan has say over stadium expansions...would someone on here with some say...please ask them to add half steps on the east and west side lower levels? It is very difficult for people with bad joints/knee problems and the elderly to climb those deep steps.

PLEASE ask...someone!!!

MSU Administrators don't read this board*

Tbonewannabe
10-30-2017, 02:25 PM

And next year he should be MSU's all time leader in Wins. If he managed to win the SEC and/or National Title then he gets a statue and something named after him. He doesn't get that anywhere else without winning a lot more. If he wants to put his name on a program then he is in the best place to do it. Saban is the only true hurdle from keeping him getting to the SEC Championship game. He has now proven he can beat every other program but Bama. With UM going in the toilet then that will strengthen us even more. He won't have the confederates buying guys out from under him so his recruiting will improve even more.

Todd4State
10-30-2017, 02:31 PM

I noticed that he addressed the rumors as well and I am happy with how he did it.

TXDawg
10-30-2017, 02:46 PM

That's just because Tennessee already called "dibs" on Mullen. **

TrapGame
10-30-2017, 02:50 PM

Dan coming out strong first thing. He's about to go on a five year tear of outstanding recruiting and winning more games than any MSU coach has ever won over a fiver year stretch.

He ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

Dawgology
10-30-2017, 03:18 PM

PLEASE ask...someone!!!

You will need to address this to Ifyouonlyknew

Lord McBuckethead
10-30-2017, 03:34 PM

PLEASE ask...someone!!!

I understand that, but the M-Club replacement, lower bowl on that side has to be more pressing.

Johnson85
10-30-2017, 03:41 PM
And next year he should be MSU's all time leader in Wins. If he managed to win the SEC and/or National Title then he gets a statue and something named after him. He doesn't get that anywhere else without winning a lot more. If he wants to put his name on a program then he is in the best place to do it. Saban is the only true hurdle from keeping him getting to the SEC Championship game. He has now proven he can beat every other program but Bama. With UM going in the toilet then that will strengthen us even more. He won't have the confederates buying guys out from under him so his recruiting will improve even more.

He's probably going to get a statue and something named after him if he just sticks around through 2019. At that point, he should have around 88 wins. With how short the tenure of most college coaches have gotten, that's a record that could stick around for a while.

Him winning the SEC or more and/or sticking around till say the 15 year mark instead of the ten year mark just changes the discussion from whether he gets a bust in the athletic department and a room or wing of the building named after him at the low end to getting a full blown statue in front of the stadium and full facility named after him at the high end.

parabrave
10-30-2017, 04:20 PM

Hopefully he will bring the beans with him.