PDA

View Full Version : Cowherd not buying OM hype

Coach34
09-25-2013, 03:48 PM
@ESPN_Colin: I picked Ole Miss and UW as my dark horse coll fb teams but think Bama wins going away Sat. hid playbook last week. 33-13.

T-Dogg
09-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Colin says whatever everybody else isn't saying. It's his M.O.

Sort of like how Coach34 makes bold predictions/statements until he's wrong, then backtracks and deletes.

cheewgumm
09-25-2013, 05:27 PM
nmf

Sort of like how Coach34 makes bold predictions/statements until he's wrong, then backtracks and deletes.

Political Hack
09-25-2013, 05:29 PM
I think Bama's going to win too. Maybe I should be an ESPN Analyst!!!

Bear@Work
09-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Just heard on Mandel and Tessittorre(sp?) podcast discussing Wallace's comment about the WRs being better than TAMU's WRs. They agreed that OM has more physical WRs but they brought up an interesting point.

They said that Alabama schemes so well and it seems like Evans had a big game against them because they were willing to give him room in order to contain Manziel. Kind of like you pick your poison type deal and they didn't want Manziel loose so they willingly conceded yards to Evans. They said that Wallace was no Manziel so Alabama would have a different gameplan this week and not to expect any big games out of the OM WRs.

RougeDawg
09-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Did they also factor in the great defenses that OM has faced this year? The fact it took a miracle and The best player being dehydrated for a Vandy team whose defense is ranked 46 and highest of the 3 played. Or that they have beaten the 108th ranked FBS defense (Texas) and the 102nd ranked FCS defense in SEMizzou? Think about that. One of worst DI and worst DII defenses and people think they're giant killers.

Coach34
09-25-2013, 07:39 PM

backtracks how? Deletes how?

Goat Holder
09-25-2013, 07:46 PM
He's right, Tide is going to roll them up.

Radddawg
09-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Cowherd constantly flip flops... Hell, 2 weeks ago he said TSUN would beat Texas A & M and go 10-2 this year.

Coach34
09-25-2013, 08:59 PM
One thing I laugh about is people pumping the OM WR's vs Bama Secondary- the group for Alabama that is actually coached by Saban himself- but fail to mention about what a HUGE advantage Bama's WR's have over the OM Secondary.

Bama will play OM differently than they did A&M because OM doesnt have Manziel.

chef dixon
09-25-2013, 09:26 PM
He is right in that Washington is a very good team on the low

mic
09-25-2013, 10:14 PM

he gone.........

Coach 57
09-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Kevin Norwood is better than Moncreif. And Cooper is far better than Treadwell. Who else? Norwood exposed the great Honey Badger in the N.C game as a sophomore in the biggest game of both of their lives. Cooper consistently takes the top off of defenses and has done it (again) in the biggest stage there is in CFB. Next thing you are going to say is Yeldon isn't as good as Scott. Give me a stinking break!