PDA

View Full Version : Loafer comments on Mullen

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2017, 07:31 PM
?I want to be really careful, because I want to be respectful of their situation,? he said. ?They?ve got a good season going. I enjoyed working with Dan and I think he would probably say the same. Dan can be direct and I can be direct and sometimes we had direct conversations, like you would anybody that you work with closely. He?s done a really nice job there, and as an alum of that school, I?m proud of the job he?s done at my alma mater.?

Todd4State
10-29-2017, 07:41 PM
Direct as in like last night when Dan told the official that he was ****ing horrible? I could see Dan saying that to Scott too.

wmccgc
10-29-2017, 08:02 PM
There's a lot of between the lines stuff in that quote.

confucius say
10-29-2017, 08:10 PM
Lot to unpack there. Basically, I respect what he's done and am proud for my alma mater, but no way in hell either of us would go down that road again. If I try to recommend or suggest smn to him, he will tell me to 17 off.

BeardoMSU
10-29-2017, 08:48 PM
Lot to unpack there. Basically, I respect what he's done and am proud for my alma mater, but no way in hell either of us would go down that road again. If I try to recommend or suggest smn to him, he will tell me to 17 off.

Lol, I feel this is pretty much spot on.

Coach34
10-29-2017, 08:51 PM
no chance Mullen goes to Fla. Foley and Spurrier are making the hire

Commercecomet24
10-29-2017, 09:04 PM

Yep.

HaggardDawg
10-29-2017, 09:15 PM
Mullen has already PUBLICLY told us what he thinks of UF. When Geoff Collins left State to go to UF for the same position, he called it a lateral move and basically didn?t understand why Geoff would make that move.

Todd4State
10-29-2017, 10:09 PM
Mullen has already PUBLICLY told us what he thinks of UF. When Geoff Collins left State to go to UF for the same position, he called it a lateral move and basically didn?t understand why Geoff would make that move.

If I remember correctly wasn't Scott pretty high on Geoff Collins too? There were some rumors that if Dan had left he might be our head coach. Thankfully that didn't happen.

BayouDawg
10-29-2017, 10:17 PM
The funny thing is that loafers won't have any say in the hire. If spurrier and foley make a bad hire guess who gets thrown under the bus for it though?

Jack Lambert
10-29-2017, 10:18 PM
Two more years at state he will be making over 6 million and he is 19 or so years younger then Saban. He can ride it out. Once Saban leaves Bama the West will open back up.

confucius say
10-29-2017, 11:14 PM
Why would fla let Foley make the hire. He's bombed twice in a row on football hires and urban was gifted to him by their president who came from Utah if I remember correctly.

Bothrops
10-29-2017, 11:27 PM
You can feel the dissonance in those statements.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-30-2017, 08:36 AM

It's going to be Frost. And OM will get the shark humper...It's only appropriate.

shannondawg
10-30-2017, 09:02 AM

I've thought that in the past, but did a lot of googling this morning to see if I could find any hint to that, but only thing I could find is that many thought that Foley has screwed up on the last few football hires. Then it dawned on me, why would Scott leave a good job here to take one as a puppet at another school?

Liverpooldawg
10-30-2017, 09:20 AM
It's going to be Frost. And OM will get the shark humper...It's only appropriate.

That picture is going to really haunt UM if that happens.

Offshore Dawg
10-30-2017, 11:22 AM

Ole miss, the gift that keeps on giving, Folks you just can't make this shit up.