PDA

View Full Version : MSU is #16 in Massey's Composite Rankings

sleepy dawg
10-29-2017, 05:59 PM
https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm

With a combination of 57 different ranking systems (at the time of posting), MSU ranks 16th.

Out of 57 polls, only 4 of them have us ranked worse than the AP and Coaches polls.

In the next day or so, the list of 57 polls will grow to over 100, but this trend will continue. The AP and Coaches polls are 2 of the worst methods out there to judge teams. They are a joke. Stop giving them cred by even looking them up. Use alternative sources.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2017, 06:19 PM
16th is about how good we are.

parabrave
10-29-2017, 08:27 PM
Where does Betty Crocker have us?

LoneStarDawg
10-29-2017, 08:31 PM
Again, I?m looking forward to where we are Tuesday night in the initial playoff Top 25. It?s really all that matters going forward.

Political Hack
10-29-2017, 08:36 PM
Coaches poll just adjust from the previous week and the AP. It's such a stupid subjective cycle.

Entirely plausible that we will be the highest ranked 2 loss team in America come Tuesday.

Quaoarsking
10-29-2017, 10:23 PM
Does our Media Relations department compile information like this and send out an email/social media blast to all of the poll voters and playoff committee members? If not, why the hell not?

(That may be against the rules for the Committee, and if so fine, but we've got to do it for AP voters. Ross Dellenger claims on Twitter that he "overlooked" us on his ballot this week and will include us next week.)

3rdGen
10-29-2017, 10:35 PM
How the 17 did he “overlook” us, did he forget that we were in the SEC, did he forget we beat that LSU ass earlier in the year, did he forget that he attended the university, 17 that guy! I hope all of his writing or whatever he does gets overlooked and I hope his car breaks down at the most in opportune time NEXT WEEK!

BOO THIS MAN!!!!!!!