PDA

View Full Version : Had to venture over to the Aggie message board

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2017, 08:28 AM
As one would expect it was full of threads wanting Sumlin gone. One guy posted a list of coaches he wanted them to call and Mullen led the list. There were several responses from others saying he was not that good of a coach. Well, collie humpers, that bad coach ran your team out of the building the last two years. Let that sink in.

Bully13
10-29-2017, 08:31 AM
Collie humpers ...LOL

Offshore Dawg
10-29-2017, 08:33 AM
The butt hurt is strong with that one, Imagine them thinking they are Bama and entitled to win every game, The arrogance of them thinking they had reached elite trailer park status.

defiantdog
10-29-2017, 08:34 AM
I thought Sumlin has done a good job with a true freshmen qb. Firing Sumlin won?t help especially since FL and TN will have spots to fill.

TrapGame
10-29-2017, 09:02 AM
A&M is not a dumpster fire. If they fire Sumlin it will be. They are not getting a home run hire in this current coaching climate.

DogsofAnarchy
10-29-2017, 09:34 AM
I hate to do it but a lot of these programs are suffering from DELUSIONS of GRANDEUR!!!!

1bigdawg
10-29-2017, 09:36 AM
Sumlin always seems to have a freshman quarterback. Once they make a few mistakes, he plays the next freshman. He has a problem developing talent.

Offshore Dawg
10-29-2017, 10:54 AM
Most every fan base has at times unrealistic expectations. For every win somebody had a loss. This mine is bigger than yours mentality after a team that you pull for wins has been going on longer than most of us have been alive. Two major examples are tsun thinking they are better than everybody else just because they attended that school. And the Bama's, LSU's of the world thinking it is a divine given right to be national champions every year.