PDA

View Full Version : Time to make a statement vs UMass

PassInterference
10-29-2017, 08:25 AM
We have blown out everybody but UGA and Auburn. We need to put up 70 against UMass. Grab some deserved attention. Because right now, we ain?t getting respec.

starkvegasdawg
10-29-2017, 08:31 AM
We have blown out everybody but UGA and Auburn. We need to put up 70 against UMass. Grab some deserved attention. Because right now, we ain?t getting respec.

Not to be argumentative, but if beating LSU and A&M gave us no respect, then beating hapless UMass, even by a 100, isn?t going to do it either. If we want respect it?s going to have to come at the hands of Bama. There?s nobody left on our schedule worth a wet fart other than them.

Bully13
10-29-2017, 08:33 AM
Not to be argumentative, but if beating LSU and A&M gave us no respect, then beating hapless UMass, even by a 100, isn?t going to do it either. If we want respect it?s going to have to come at the hands of Bama. There?s nobody left on our schedule worth a wet fart other than them.

yep, the only statement to be made this Sat will be attendance at 11:00 a.m.

Jack Lambert
10-29-2017, 08:42 AM
There are a few sport commentators who will give us our dues. The voters in the AP don't know shit out side USC, ND and Bama so I don't expect anything from them. The coaches poll, the coaches don't even vote they let flunkies who doesn't care vote for them so I don't expect any help on that one. However the College Playoff Committee do take their job seriously and will give us our due. We will be rated with them for our work on the field. I suspect somewhere between 19th to 21st.

msstate7
10-29-2017, 08:53 AM

I see what you?re saying, but I would rather get key, Hill, and other youngsters a bunch of PT next week. Rest fitz and aeris... they will get a beating in 2 weeks

confucius say
10-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Fitz needs not to be hit next week. Rest up. And we need to spend 60% of this week game planning for Bama, especially defensively.

Dawgface
10-29-2017, 09:02 AM
The only interesting thing to come out of the UMass game will be seeing how well the subs are progressing. Lot's of KT next week.