PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning all you Happy MOFO'S!!! Great Day to be a DOG!!!

Bully13
10-29-2017, 07:53 AM
Went to bed at 1 a.m. , woke up naturally at 6:30 due to the excitement; turned on ESPN before I made it to the coffee maker.

Usually I HATE going shopping but today the Wife and I will be going to the mall in search of threads for my new gig. I will be decked out in my MSU gear here in Fort 17ing Worth!!!!!

I'm sure many of y'all will be doing the same in MS based on yesterday's events that went great on both sides. (heh , heh)

question though, at age 54, is it wrong to be experiencing this type of youthful enthusiasm over football?

Hail State!!!

Bucky Dog
10-29-2017, 08:15 AM
Went to bed at 1 a.m. , woke up naturally at 6:30 due to the excitement; turned on ESPN before I made it to the coffee maker.

Usually I HATE going shopping but today the Wife and I will be going to the mall in search of threads for my new gig. I will be decked out in my MSU gear here in Fort 17ing Worth!!!!!

I'm sure many of y'all will be doing the same in MS based on yesterday's events that went great on both sides. (heh , heh)

question though, at age 54, is it wrong to be experiencing this type of youthful enthusiasm over football?

Hail State!!!

Not when these experiences have been few and far between in our 50 plus years. Enjoy the hell out of it!